Dream Reflector for SPS tanks

exp??? not true lah...those reef optix pendent will also cost you quite a bit lah.... we just have to settle with the bulky looks .... hmmm.....wonder if there is a bulk order for these things...or our local suppliers can bring them in???

also...dun know a smaller version for DE bulbs make any difference??? as there are already those Reef Optix reflectors ard locally liaoz....

• SRC Member

i searched for the source before, i think they themselves in the US were having a hard time getting it, not sure now..... but if there is indeed a bulk order, im on for it!!!! imagine what 2 x 400 can do to a reef tank w this reflectors :yeah:

• SRC Member
i searched for the source before, i think they themselves in the US were having a hard time getting it, not sure now..... but if there is indeed a bulk order, im on for it!!!! imagine what 2 x 400 can do to a reef tank w this reflectors  :yeah:

Its not difficult to get it. Orginally the producer made the version 2 and then they stopped production due to partnership problems. Now one of the partner has taken over the business/manufacturing and now is version 3. Better get the the extra part for the ventilation (vent) as it is recommended by maker.

BTW, how's the Tunze parts that you ordered for pick up in Frankfurt? Did they sent the parts or they forgot?

Yeah it's a good reflector.

Very expensive though.

Most of the good reflectors are coming from the home grown plants industry which is apparantly bigger than the reef tank industry.

DIY? I saw some who were trying to copy it, but when you test with a lux meter, it'll tell you where's the Diamond and where's not.

Anyway, ya got good reflectors that gets close to the LA-3, but not even half the price.

• 2 weeks later...