Labelling a "bad Reefer"

butteye

• SRC Member

When 1st joined SRC, I realised that this was a best place to share info and trading and many more...I've also joined other non-marine forum and interact with many ppl. But I noticed that the majority in this forum are quite young (in the early 20s).

Until recently when this incident happened on me. Everyone seems to follows the wind just like any other forum wld whom heardsay on what the flame thrower said..add in salt and pepper without really understanding the fact of the whole story...And the flame thrower who listened to the flame starter and started fire....blah blah blah. in this case Mr goodman (flame thrower) and the innocent victim (flame starter) :look::look:

Have you when reading consider the truthfulness in the fact.

First of all, in the trade did I forced with guns to allows me to purchased those LR at $30??

secondly, if in doubts ask. re-nego on the price. Dun come home cry mother cry father after that saying that I thought it's not the initial price agreed upon. Is this my Fault??

Thirdly, why is not the flame started earlier since it's already been cheated if the fact on the balance of $30 surface??

Fourth, have the flame starter not verify from a thrid party present at the point of transac?? Do you have any concious on the impact before starting this accussation?

Only until recently that maybe the flame starter is frustrated over the payment (as explained in starter thread) started .....that shit, shldn't have sold him at $30. Must voice my grievances.... Is mine the truth??

Am I labelled a "bad reefer"?? This act of flaming has since happened long during romance of three kingdom :lol::lol: which I've watched recently.

All this kind of things are happening everywhere especially in work place. If it's a grown up will deal with it in a grown up manner.

Have anyone been cheated by me before?...or haven't got the chance :D:P

I felt very pissed off but no choice to start this thread.

Cheers and Happy reefing..

ps: he who started the flame shld have some consideration on the impact before creating such remarks which amounting to the act of a child

• SRC Member

Ok, than the buyer of the tattered fin yellow tank must have got the wrong person.

:lol::lol:

Anyway, i saw the yellow tank...it was in real bad shape....poor fish.. :cry2::cry2:

brudder..that is halozz lah....

see...... there are too many of these threads already.

seriously...I just took a look at the threads in Kopi tiam.. quite a few jam packed with firecrackers, grenades, motar.......... no peace??

Butteye....I think your case has been settled.... you are closing the loop for this one....and as you have claimed..I think its all miscommunication and misunderstandings....

I am sorry...can we let this go? Reefing is supposed to be fun, not antagonised by all these...

I understand the frustrations at the end, receiving all the other comments from other reefers while U are trying to sort it out... hope everything works out for you guys .......

• SRC Member

sorri sorri, salah person........too many misunderstanding, don't know which is which....sorry hor....

anyway i'm getting the disc done, maybe pass to you tomorrow

sorri sorri, salah person........too many misunderstanding, don't know which is which....sorry hor....

anyway i'm getting the disc done, maybe pass to you tomorrow

thanks.... :lol:

• SRC Member

DB,

Just felt like clearing my reputation, I wld like to do future trade but becos of one such case. I guess very difficult liao. To those that I've traded or maybe doesn't know my nick when we traded, will know better....

In any case, happy reefing.

Ops, btw if I've got guns why do I bother to rob LR?? :P:lol:

Thanks bro for understanding..... let actions say it all..

I am sure you will be be real prompt and in no time ...guys here will understand. Cheers.