temple planted tank???

Lester

• SRC Member

hi ..

came across this 2 planted tank and wow.. this guy is reali creative in his planted tank and i thought maybe it is worth a look ... for u guys :D.. a little change from marine reef for a while.....

enjoy :D

cheers :D

post-11-1112981727.jpg

• SRC Member

cool~ looks good.

looks like sitting in the forest

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
cool~ looks good.

looks like sitting in the forest

hi ...bro

yap i think so too.... sort of giving me a veri peaceful meaning.... do u have the same feeling as i ?

cheers :P

:D

• SRC Member

of course.

peaceful.

where this 2 tanks located?

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
of course.

peaceful.

where this 2 tanks located?

hehe ...

to tell u the truth .. i dun know... someone sent me these two pics.. :P

sorry as i states came across this 2 tank.. i mean i came across this 2 tank's pics..

cheers :)

• SRC Member

no matter wat.

its now temping for me to start a planted tank.

LoL

• SRC Member
no matter wat.

its now temping for me to start a planted tank.

LoL

hi bro ...

to tell u the truth .. hehe .. me too.. :P

maybe i shall place a sinked E2C in my marine tank with broken wings and the pilot trying to escape but caught dead by radar dome .. hehe

cheers :D

• SRC Member

thats wu liao

lol

anyway, creative though

• SRC Member
this tanks are in germany.

the aquascaper is oliver knott, an owner of a fish shop.

his website is http://www.plantella.com.

thanks for that man.

looking forward for more info on that tank

• SRC Member

yup.. its easier than marine tank.... i have 1.... just need light( dun need till metal halide unless ur tank is deep and big) and CO2 and of course water and soil and plants and wah la!!! a planted tank....

• SRC Member

yeah just need light.. for my nano no co2 ;) but lots of fish and cherry shrimp ;) of course with moss

and i don't even measure the ph kh etc lol... everything seems fine.. but might be putting some coral chips