fishes to adopt

can I ask why we would want to give fish away to you instead of telling you to buy them like we have

darrelf > fyi, not every reefer are $$ minded...

im not taking advantage of anyone here...

juz hoping that if any reefers think tat their fishes kenna bully in their tank or bio load is high, i can adopt those poor fishes.

In another case, i do buy fishes.....but b4 i do tat, i juz wanna to adopt first......

maybe you want to tell us your specs and the type of fishes you are keeping.....

i have a 2 ft tanks only for damsel

and a 3 ft tank with 2 clown fish n six bar angel

six bar angel will be swopping with some chromis coz it getting too big in my tank!!

tat abt it...isnt my tank very empty... :whistle

• SRC Member

thanks for the answer bro was not meaning to be abrupt but for me it is helpful to know who is asking for free i.e. a youngster strapped for cash, a school looking for a tank for the science class or just someone looking for something for free. Most people like a fair price, love a bargain but dislike a cheapskate. I sometimes have fish to let go for free but feel better to do so to someone who would benefit by it. thanks

d

Hi bro darrel,

No offence but just to add on I have to say that some people ( like me for instance ) do not have the spending power nor the earning capacity of the working adults so it is imperative that people like us start off by adopting fishes :)

Moreover I'm sure people here do not give away fishes they prize or bought at a great price. Chances are that those who give also have other plans like getting new fishes etc so honestly I don't see any good reason why everyone HAS to think of buying as the only way to acquire fishes.

I mean if you are well off and can buy lots of stuff it doesn't mean others have to do so too rite ? People just have different ways of doing things and I felt your qn was just a tad bit rude on a thread where someone had specifically said they wish to adopt fishes...

Think on it ya and again no insults or offence intended. Just felt I should voice this out :)

Cheers

Archer

Bro no offence taken and I didn't intend any either, like i said in my next post I am just interested in who is asking. d

hey hey...

sorry abt my previous message....

i might be too harsh...

juz wanna to make my points, tat all.....

cheer for my succession of adoption ok!! :lol:

juz like NKF.....pls flood your kindess in here.... :yeah:

:thanks:

• SRC Member

cool!! u want me anot....adoption...but dun place me in a tank!! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, it happy that we are living happily as a family!!!!!!

Peace,not war!

cool!! u want me anot....adoption...but dun place me in a tank!! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, it happy that we are living happily as a family!!!!!!

Peace,not war!

haha....i think is " make love, not war..." :whistle

well....that liner dun apply to guys hor...

dun misunderstand me.... :D

anyway thanks for the support!! :bow: