Who uses bottled distilled water

andysho

• SRC Member
i use bottled distilled water to change and top up water

which cost 70 cents for 1.5 L (brand is H20 distilled water)

anyone using bottled distlled water also>?

any comments or views thanks

Why don't u use de-ionised water? It cost 10 times cheaper ;)

Hi Bro,

Used to be like you, buying those 1.5L from Guardian.

Result is good with phosphate at 0 most of the time. :D

However, I find it too ex $$$ as need to use about 3~5 bottles a week for top up. :pinch: Have therefore invested in RO/DI unit, better result and cost efficient.

:yeah:

Cheers

• SRC Member

i m using NTUC brand for top-up.. veri siong for pocket... one time buy 4 bottle each.. carry hm siong also.. somtime to lazy to buy also.. :P

I'm using distilled water from Polar that comes in a 5 gallon plastic bottle... those that you see in offices with a water dispenser...

Currently paying $8.40/bottle inclusive of GST...

Am aware that it can be cheaper if I order more bottles/mth... Any bros who stay in Hougang/Serangoon who wishes to lopang? Den we can get it cheaper together... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
I'm using distilled water from Polar that comes in a 5 gallon plastic bottle... those that you see in offices with a water dispenser...

Am aware that it can be cheaper if I order more bottles/mth... Any bros who stay in Hougang/Serangoon who wishes to lopang? Den we can get it cheaper together... :P

Ya...good idea....... ;)

• SRC Member

Hi Bro,

Used to be like you, buying those 1.5L from Guardian.

Result is good with phosphate at 0 most of the time.

However, I find it too ex $$$ as need to use about 3~5 bottles a week for top up. Have therefore invested in RO/DI unit, better result and cost efficient.

bro Vinceire

what brand RO/DI unit did you get and are you happy with it

d

• SRC Member

I am also using the 19/20 litre bottle distilled water , that comes with the dispenser.

My wife managed to get it at about $7 per bottle ..but must consume min 6 bottles per month. Find it more economical than buying those 1.5L .

Basically, the distilled water is meant more for topping up my own system rather than the tank :P

• SRC Member

i using also... need to buy alot.... 4 bottles can only last for 1 week only ....

• SRC Member

i wan,but i live at tiong baru. :rolleyes:

Too many hobby......too little money!

• SRC Member
I am also using the 19/20 litre bottle distilled water , that comes with the dispenser.

My wife managed to get it at about $7 per bottle ..but must consume min 6 bottles per month. Find it more economical than buying those 1.5L .

Basically, the distilled water is meant more for topping up my own system rather than the tank :P

Bro

May i know where to get those big bottles one

thanks

Bro, can PM me the contact?? :P

:thanks:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Bro, can PM me the contact?? :P

:thanks:

bro... i share with u if u cannot consume so many.... i stay in woodlands.. but can go collect it myself from u...