Help help!

HypoC

• SRC Member

Hi bros out there,

Really hope someone can tell me where i can buy needlewheel pumps alone. My macro 100 pump failed me :( But till i save up for a high end skimmer hope i can get a replacement pump to stand in for the time being. Thanks alot guys :thanks:

bro, relaxing. . ur tank can run without skimmer for 3-5 days and it wun crash. . why not just one shot invest in a beckett, deltec, mazzei, aquac skimmer now? save u all the trouble. :D

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

thot someone mentioned bout using a RIO 2100 pump with the needle wheel impeller of the existing macro pump ;)

but i cannot confirm with u whether it works for the pump of as-100...

for the time being, u can use a pump with venturi output lor... u wont get as small sized bubbles... but at least it still can skim for the time being :)

• SRC Member

Ok thanks for the replies and suggestions guys :thanks: Yup am aiming to get an aquac remora but that will prob be by end of next month. Hmm a very kind fellow reefer pointed out that Farmmart may have :yeah: Wonder if anyone know where that is?:shock: Cant seem to google it.

• SRC Member
Ok thanks for the replies and suggestions guys :thanks: Yup am aiming to get an aquac remora but that will prob be by end of next month. Hmm a very kind fellow reefer pointed out that Farmmart may have :yeah: Wonder if anyone know where that is?:shock: Cant seem to google it.

hmmm farmart is at CCK there ... :idea:

• SRC Member

Its located along Sungei Tengah (dunno if got spell wrongly or not)..