any female here ?

jeane

• SRC Member
wah lan. how come i dunno got female reefers?

like that no need to look for gf elsewhere already lah~~~!

just get one here!! then she can give u moral support for your reefing!! no need to save anymore!! =pppppp~

Be careful what you wish for. You might juz get it. :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
au au auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

confirm me a wolfy

auuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

wah bro yesterday met u in person didn't know u r like tat :o:lol::P:fear:

haha anyway joking only lah... :upsidedown:

Be careful what you wish for. You might juz get it. :lol:

i dun mind man. its almost impossible to find gals who actually likes the hobby. i think they're all exclusive dog-lovers. :sick:

some gals can tell me fish are slimy. Which all of us know they..... are. well.

its hard to find gals who like reefing.

jon. :paiseh:

i dun mind man. its almost impossible to find gals who actually likes the hobby. i think they're all exclusive dog-lovers. :sick:

some gals can tell me fish are slimy. Which all of us know they..... are. well.

its hard to find gals who like reefing.

jon. :paiseh:

hehe think she has a boyfriend and his boyfriend is also a SRC member here.. <_<

• SRC Member

u noe those dating books are results based in the states and therefore can't be practise in sg unless some modification is made. check out this website guys, i hope it helps. www.askmen.com

p.s. when u go to a club/pub, it doesnt matter wad u say to the girl. she already knows u're trying to pick her up, therefore the best line to use is a simple hi and never offer to buy her drinks. say something like. . "why dun u buy me a drink?" she can either admire ur courage or walk away. tried and tested. . it works.

bro , when next time u go clubbing....tag me along.... ;) really buayya..... :lol:

must use shy guy approach will win many female hearts.....act like wolves will scare them away liao.... :lol: sekali , wolf under sheep skin :evil:

shy guy approach will fail on sophisticated women. = )

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

Will fail on shophisticated women meh? wha must follow and learn , from the pros here on how to work the tables :evil: I think got the 5 C's which ever method will work :P

one thing true liao....if can find GF here all reefing problems solve no more arguments :lol:

• SRC Member
Will fail on shophisticated women meh? wha must follow and learn , from the pros here on how to work the tables :evil: I think got the 5 C's which ever method will work :P

one thing true liao....if can find GF here all reefing problems solve no more arguments :lol:

totaly agree :D

i guess the boyfriend must have forbid her coming in liao .. after knowing all he wolves were out hunting ... <_<

actualy i think i have to own up.. she is my girlfriend.. so please leave her alone ok.. BTW. she ready stop coming in ? know i should not have went malaysia. miss my chance ..!! ;)

BTW.. i am just joking just now. heard from my friend that everyone is "flying all over" here for her hehe. :D. I am A newbie.. I would like to say a Big HALLO to all OF you here.. and also a double big hallo to jeane too..

Mike :D

• SRC Member
hi to all..

just wanted to know if there is any female reefer here.. :)

get to know this site from my bf.. he is mad about fishes.. sort of also got into this hobby :) . he bought a small tank for me. curently having some rocks ,2 nemo and 1 prawn. light is blue. i like it blue :D

he called it a nano or nono.. watever ...............

As long as he is mad about fishes and crazy for you is OK, with all the blue light, your nemo will be sleeping all the time and must be thinking that the world had changed and there is no more sun :P

AT, at the rate this thread is progressing, I suggest you do a promo to get more chicks becoming members and slowly begin to charge a yearly fee, I think you find this site more interesitng any SDU sites!! It hits more than 1500 times, no pictures, just a heading "any FEMALE...here", yet some reefers who painstaking take pictures of their tank and share with all reefers here get a lot less hits that this one, I am jealous! :kiss:

ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol::lol::D:P:o:lol::lol::lol::phone::kiss:

• SRC Member

As long as he is mad about fishes and crazy for you is OK, with all the blue light, your nemo will be sleeping all the time and must be thinking that the world had changed and there is no more sun :P

AT, at the rate this thread is progressing, I suggest you do a promo to get more chicks becoming members and slowly begin to charge a yearly fee, I think you find this site more interesitng any SDU sites!! It hits more than 1500 times, no pictures, just a heading "any FEMALE...here", yet some reefers who painstaking take pictures of their tank and share with all reefers here get a lot less hits that this one, I am jealous! :kiss:

ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol::lol::D:P:o:lol::lol::lol::phone::kiss:

hi bro,

u never point out i also haven notice.. it is 1556 hits liao..;).. someone even join just to see who this jeane is.. u sure power. i wondering who is ur BF. bro acidjazz, comfrim not urs ?

hmmm to jeane. maybe u can post a pic of urself for the wolves here :P

cheers :D

• SRC Member
BTW.. i am just joking just now. heard from my friend that everyone is "flying all over" here for her hehe. :D. I am A newbie.. I would like to say a Big HALLO to all OF you here.. and also a double big hallo to jeane too..

Mike :D

Welcome to SRC mike :D

but just to rem u. that this is a place for marine lovers.. hmmm as for side taste.. hehe up to u. :D

cheers :D

• SRC Member
:lol: now u get to see the true colours of some reefers... :lol:

Yeah, tell me about it....

Reckon I should have registered my nick using a female name... Why?

Check this thread out.... everyone just become so "helpful".... More than 10 replies in just one day.... <_<

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32670

:lol:

• SRC Member

Yeah, tell me about it....

Reckon I should have registered my nick using a female name... Why?

Check this thread out.... everyone just become so "helpful".... More than 10 replies in just one day.... <_<

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32670

:lol:

hey pal, ya hor...should register another nick as "mandy" or "joey" etc etc...then you wouldnt be having trouble getting advices and help....even some bargains!

Then next time, when a reefer come to my place to help out, i will show them who the female reefers....my mum!! :lol::lol: