How to Feeding Sun Coral?

lhchye

Tried feeding my sun coral in main tank, but before they can eat, all the food are "robbed" by my shrimp and fishes. Anyone can provide a solution?

Tried also moving it to a container and feed, but not sure whether this will cause harm to the sun coral or not by such frequest movement....anyone can help??

maybe can try to feed your fish first before

feeding yor suncoral ;)

Tried feeding my fishes(mostly damsels) first...but they are like always hungry...no matter how much i put..they will eat......:(

Now currently moving my sun coral to a container during feeding time and put back to main tank after their dinner...hopes this wont kill them..

• SRC Member
dude can cut out the top of those coke bottles... then use it to cover the sunny when feeding.... this way those fishes wldn't get to rob the coral of its food...

quite troublesome, best solution is dont keep fish and shrimp.

• SRC Member
Use cyclopeeze. target feed them when the light is off. place them where there is high current flow this will help also as the food will be blown towards them. Cheers

Yup, thats the best solution. Spray directly to your sun coral abit then wait 5 min or till they bloom then spray a bit more. Do this for a few weeks and watch your success blooms.