镜中人

weileong

Seems like getting more and more "镜中人" running around in SRC.

Last time it was that "fish" and now it is some chinese ah beng.

Perhaps it's some mental illness like in the TCS show where Fann Wong thinks she is two different person.

phpGDCwj6.jpg

We should forgive them, they are innocent. They don't know what they are doing. Even when they committed murder they also won't get hang, just send to woodbridge only.

See this website

“My character in Jing Zhong Ren is very special because she has a split personality. One is the gentle Yixin and the other is the wild Joe Ann. She had a very traumatic experience when she was a child and the seed of revenge grew bigger as she grew older, and eventually it overwhelms her.”

Was it confusing playing these 2 very diverse roles?

Fann's drawing of Yixin

“Very!” Fann deadpanned. “I feel like I’m going crazy. Besides the split personality, this character also has a mental illness.

Really damn pity those "镜中人", once again I heard that "fish" is barking again... roff roff roff, should gun down that crappy "fish".

Gun her down also end up change nick... damn good at that... Takes my hat off her

dunno lar skin as thick as elephant seals. What to do?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: she say ppl angry/jealous at her for using RSB.... Why would they be angry... beckett is obviously a much better choice, angry at her for what... She choose to be stubborn what can we say :lol::lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  she say ppl angry/jealous at her for using RSB.... Why would they be angry... beckett is obviously a much better choice, angry at her for what... She choose to be stubborn what can we say :lol:  :lol:

Some pple just want to win all the time, you understand or not?

Outcast liao come back only loss of face but why become a "镜中人" and come back under another nick lei? :erm::erm::erm:

The fish and those doggies can say what they want lor, the facts remains, they are just SRC outcast :P

Outcast liao come back only loss of face but why become a "镜中人" and come back under another nick lei? :erm::erm::erm:

The fish and those doggies can say what they want lor, the facts remains, they are just SRC outcast :P

ya loh, ppl nowadays are very funny... I guess adults are funny these days.... :lol::lol::lol:

Guys, no one is perfect. Live and let live. I think enough time has passed and if he/she has become better, who are we to still harp on the past? :)

• SRC Member

Hey weileong,how u know its him ah?? I know who u talking about and I got 'cheated' once before when I was still new in this hobby. But willing buyer.. what to do? :lol: From the language.. don't sound like leh.

Guys, no one is perfect. Live and let live. I think enough time has passed and if he/she has become better, who are we to still harp on the past? :)

If and if he/she got better? Probably worst than ever :P

Chirs, quite boring show right? Must be one of the worst for the year lol.

• SRC Member
william...you are cute... :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, never saw that show before. Must be so insignificant and somemore Fann Wong... :o

I rest my case... :)

Hmmm ... is that a clue? I still blur blur leh ... :huh:

Sis Flub, you know the story is it? Can PM me the juicy details? :P

• SRC Member

don't think so leh ...

... Thunder? Lightning? Tornado? ...

... Typhoon? Hurricane? El Nino? ...

It's Storm lah.... wah lao... <_<

Rogue is the one who cannot touch one with a streak of white hair..