Kl - Where To Party?

Lambo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

which I am trying to say since the beginning liaoz..

hey gatecrasher r u a sammy boy..?

Lambo can join in R(A) forum for some juicy threads..

haha..!

What sammyboy ah? I'm mummy's boy when I was a kid but sammyboy? hell no! But I tell you, the forum where I also hangout hor, they looking down at sammyboy forum cos they say 'small boy' talk. I'm into more serious forums. Those that give FR one u know! u know what is FR??????? :eyebrow:

Got CIM, CIF, BBBJ etc one ok! :yeah:

• SRC Member
Hi bros... no lah... clean fun! Going with cha bo friends and guy friends... want good happening music... no techno plz!

And what time does the happening places close ah?

i think u better hangout in sri hartamas's SOULED OUT or maybe THE EMPORIUM , BEACH CLUB or Nuovo in Jalan Sultan Ismail. Alternatively u may hang out in Bangsar.

but seriously, do u really want to go clubbing? it aint that happenning anymore. nowadays, people go teh tarik session. more fun. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
I've heard of the reputation of CITITEL too...but yet to confirm MYSELF!

Till then it's still urban myth to me.

I frequent Club Novo most of the time when I'm in KL.

The door chick is still as beautiful as I had seen her for the first time in 2001 during the Asian X-Games party...... :rolleyes:

Other than that, I think the question is: DO U WANT TO HAVE GOOD CLEAN FUN OR THE GET DOWN AND BE DIRTY ONES???

cos there are clubs and pub(e)s that cater to both crowds...... :evil::evil::evil:

You MUST go to CITITEL, it's the best HC in town. But for non-hankypanky HC, I'd recommend Sunway Lagoon HC.

What sammyboy ah? I'm mummy's boy when I was a kid but sammyboy? hell no! But I tell you, the forum where I also hangout hor, they looking down at sammyboy forum cos they say 'small boy' talk. I'm into more serious forums. Those that give FR one u know! u know what is FR??????? :eyebrow:

aiya. u know some new forum is it?

where got as famous as sammy boy.

sammy is even published in newspaper few

years back.

some lame forum that's trying to compete

but sadly can't manz..

dun bother to tell me abt the URL. haha..

sammy one is a hell load gem of info.

years back.

but sadly can't manz..

• SRC Member

years back.

but sadly can't manz..

yeah i wont bother giving u the url. u are meant for sammyboy if u feel it's the best.

Delphi izzit! ;)

Anyway... looking for party places onli... no techno PLS!!

Thanks Derf... staying around HRC actually... ;) Beach Club... that one a lot of angmo one izzit? Any nice 'rocking' place like play Linkin Park, Coldplay, nu metal type... don't mind house music... zouk/velvet type?

Any Recommendations?

• SRC Member
Delphi izzit! ;)

Thanks Derf... staying around HRC actually... ;) Beach Club... that one a lot of angmo one izzit? Any nice 'rocking' place like play Linkin Park, Coldplay, nu metal type... don't mind house music... zouk/velvet type?

Any Recommendations?

:o:o:o:o WAH U R KNOWLEDGABLE IN THE AREA ALSO HOR!

Delphi izzit! ;)

Any Recommendations?

THEN I THINK YOU SHOULD GO TO BEACH CLUB AND THE SURROUNDING CLUB IN JALAN SULTAN ISMAIL.THE 12 SI IS OWNED BY A SINGAPOREAN WHO IS ALSO MY CHINESE UNCLE(I'M MALAY).

• SRC Member

All of you can look down on each other. at the end of the day you are all still

LOSERS WHO HAVE TO PAY $$ FOR ######

Sorry... but I think corruption in some of you guys have necessitated the setup of the Matured 18 forum.... :(

I can't spend precious time moderating every forum and post to blockade the crap that some of you guys are so fond of putting up! :D

<_< Seriously, please co-operate and make my job less tougher.

• SRC Member
Sorry... but I think corruption in some of you guys have necessitated the setup of the Matured 18 forum.... :(

I can't spend precious time moderating every forum and post to blockade the crap that some of you guys are so fond of putting up! :D

<_< Seriously, please co-operate and make my job less tougher.

hey AT!

can give me password to enter or not? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :angel:

Maturity is one of the criteria. LOL! :P

I have no proof that you are an adult actually. No one can verify it locally... as least... most of the SRC guys here know each other/seen each other and can at least vouch for one another. Also our local adult experiences can be easily verified eg. military service etc.

• SRC Member
Maturity is one of the criteria. LOL! :P

I have no proof that you are an adult actually. No one can verify it locally... as least... most of the SRC guys here know each other/seen each other and can at least vouch for one another. Also our local adult experiences can be easily verified eg. military service etc.

I am an adult lah. trust me. I got car one ok! so when u giving me access? :whistle

No pain no gain. Hahaha!!!

Seriously... you may be a kid or underaged... unless one of the reefers here have seen you and can vouch that you are indeed an adult AND mature... ;)