brand-new items to sell

• SRC Member

Aqua Medic calcium reactor 1000 - for seawater aquaria up to 1000L. It has a sealed inlet for reefer to install a PH electrode~PH reader or PH controller. A circulation pump (300/h) which will take-in CO2 gas and break it into smaller bubble and push into the bottom of the reactor. A drip counter for reefers to counter the dripping rate etc.

this is pic of the circulation tube (incomplete setup). pls pm me for any question/discussion etc.

post-10-1118399962.jpg

• SRC Member

friend, i thought i can help you sometime later but got to wait for another 2 years than i can offer my service to you. you are really a good sale person and all your equippments are :yeah:

those are good equippments :rolleyes:

all the best for your sale :)

upz! upz! upz! for you friend :rolleyes: let me know if you need any help :)

age.png

• SRC Member

thanks loster. i am not a gd sale man. >due to that i believe selling items esp expensive items; impt for seller to be honest, sincere, fair and also.. to show many pics of the products he /she is selling. Thus reefers can better understand the situation/condition of the items and make accurate decision.

Sad to see reefers parting with their Brand New equipments before even setting up.

Further more these are all quality products from a reliable company. :(

Upz for your sale bro! Hope to see you back one day!

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

thanks .. Gouldian!! big thanks. knowing u- gd enough for me.

... heart pain.. i understood it is hard to sell it..

Aqua Light - GIGA1200HQI-GIGA1200 2x250W+1x150W

size:120x30x13cm (Gd for 4-6ft tank), color: silver. - spec: HQI-Light GIGA1200 2x250W + 150W, BLV bulbs: 2x 250w 10.000K with 1x 150w 20.000K.

with warranty till 09/06/06. (Bought from Harlequin Marine Aquarium under Aqualight Dealer sale @ sg$1479. normal market price ~2K).

this item is a brand-new equip. germany product- build to last. I am willing to nego about the price and throw-in my Aquarium corals 'selection, husbandry and nature history' hard cover or The Reef Aquarium vol 1&2 by j.charles Delbeek and julian sprung. (pls note that i bought vol 1&2 from another reefer-Kaohsiungans at S$120.) ~http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27144&st=0&#entry325589 -another link of these two vols :http://www.eaquanature.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=543

Dear reefers. i offer one of this bk as my thanks to the buyer. pls don't ask me to take back the bk and reduce the price. i already stated the condition of my items and the price @ which i paid for. any reefer who has interest in my items -pls pm me to discuss etc. thanks for reading my posting. thanks !! :thanks:

• SRC Member

This is the diagram of AquaMedic nitratreductor 1000. A denitrifying filter for fresh and salt water aquaria up to 1000L. unlike other nitratreductor~ this nitratereductor has been specifically designed for aquaristic and tested by professionals, by using x20 Deniballs to feed the anaerobic bacteria ~no additional feeding is required as in some nitratereductor units; u only need to run and fine tune this unit. With this unit, you are able to reduce/maintain the nitrate concentration of your aquarium water efficiently to a harmless level.

This unit consists if a reaction vessel (air tight)~height=50cm, volume~10L. As shown in the pic below, the reaction vessel is filled with Aqua Medic BactoBalls and deniballs are added into reaction as food for the anaerobic bacteria (x20 deniball can last for about 12months).

AquaMedic nitratereductor> the water is treated anaerobically. In the absence of oxygen inside the reactor, many bacteria are able to use nitrate as a substitute for oxygen for their metablism. In this AquaMedic unit~ oxygen is used for the metabolim and byproduct 'nitrogen' is excreted into water. This nitrogen gas is a natural compound of water and totally harmless.

However, it is necessary to increase the metabolism of the bacteria so that they can reduce enough nitrate. For this reason, the nitrate removing bacteria have to be fed with organic substances. Feed Aquamedic's Denimar powder or Deniballs balls (both contains organic substances that can be used completely by the bacteria. The only waste product is very small amount of co2.) unlike some nitrate reductors, the flow rate for this unit is very slow~water in this reactor have a retention time of 2-4hours.

In most nitrate reduction process -The water is pass throught a long way to zones with a very low redoxpotential are created (where hydrogensulfide is produced)and zones with a rather high flow where nitrate is reduced to nitrite. iIn each case, the conditions vary in the different zones of filter~thus it is nearly impossible to find its right working point.

These unpleasant effects are avioded by the design of the AquaMedic nitrate reductor unit. Recirculation ensures a complete mixing and the same redox potential level in the whole filter. Zones with a very low redox potential and production of hydrogen sulfide are avoided.. .

Interested reefers- pls pm me to ask/discuss/nego.. Thanks for reading my posting. :thanks:

post-10-1118447536.jpg

Upz

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

v.v big thanks to bro Gouldian, ReDDeviLs, dleecool and loster. :thanks::thanks:

Nice to know you -tineng and yr friend -v.nice people!

Aqua Medic cal-reactor set -sold to a reefer

Pls PM to discuss/nego - if u have interest' on my 'brand-new' Aqualight 2x250w+150w- BLV bulbs, external ballast or AquaMedic Nitrate reductor 1000 with x40 Deniballs and SP300 dosing pump.

post-10-1118478829.jpg

• SRC Member

Brand-new Aqua Light - GIGA1200HQI-GIGA1200 2x250W+1x150W

size:120x30x13cm (Gd for 4-6ft tank), - spec: HQI-Light GIGA1200 2x250W + 150W, BLV bulbs: 2x 250w 10.000K with 1x 150w 20.000K, UV glass, external ballast, color : silver with warranty till 09/06/06. this item is a brand-new equip. germany product- really build to last.

(Bought from Harlequin Marine Aquarium under Aqualight Dealer sale @sg$1479. normal market price ~2K).

I am willing to nego about the price and throw-in my Aquarium corals 'selection, husbandry and nature history' hard cover or The Reef Aquarium vol 1&2 by j.charles Delbeek and julian sprung. (pls note that i bought vol 1&2 from another reefer-Kaohsiungans at S$120.)

post-10-1118484461.jpg

• SRC Member

loster, dleecool, six66, Gouldian, ReDDeviLs ~ Thanks thansks !! :thanks:

Bro six66 -thanks, yr new skimmer must be working v.hard for u! :P.

100% brand-new) The aqualight MH fixture is using a UV protection glass and not just a normal normal tempered glass! (Had checked with aqualight -mr helgo and the local aqualight dealer).

This fixture holds 2x250w and a 150w in a single long reflector. thus helps to mix' the color of 2x250 (10.000K ) with a 150w (20.000k) blub - create a balanced color.

The UV protection glass will cover the reflector and the bulbs. Germany made with local warranty till 09/06/06. Using HQI ballast (external casing, thus the MH fixture itself is much lighter than those mh fixture with build-in ballast)and 3x new.BLV bulbs. size:120x30x13cm ~gd for 4-6footer. PM me to discuss&nego. thanks for reading my posting. :thanks:

post-10-1118576307.jpg

• SRC Member

Big big' thanks to loster for helping me to upz!! :paiseh::thanks:

Aquamedic Nitratreductor 1000 set ~ sold to a kind, handsome reefer ;) .

Left:

Aqua Light - GIGA1200HQI-GIGA1200 2x250W+1x150W

size:120x30x13cm (Gd for 4-6ft tank), color: silver. - spec: HQI-Light GIGA1200 2x250W + 150W, BLV bulbs: 2x 250w 10.000K with 1x 150w 20.000, external ballast with extended warranty till 09/06/06. (Bought from Harlequin Marine Aquarium under Aqualight Dealer sale @ sg$1479. normal market price ~2K).

Interested parties pls pm me to discuss/nego. :thanks: