22kg LR for sale

shiraz

• SRC Member

hey, i've got around 22kg of LR for sale all of different shapes ans sizes.. selling all for $100.. around 7 to 8 kg are Fiji rocks.. all have been with me for the better of 3 years and for around 1 year i've nto spotted a crab or anything in them.. im at jurong west but can meet up with u at your convinience... :thanks:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

sorry, im having a prob with the USB cable... dosen't seem to work.. i'll try get a pic up.. anyway still for sale... :eyebrow:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

ok managed to take pics with my handphone and bluetooth it to my pc... sorry for the late pics... ;)

post-10-1118995746.jpg

• SRC Member

another pic... hard to get a clear shot with a handphone actually.. <_<

post-10-1118995820.jpg

• SRC Member

another

post-10-1118996000.jpg

• SRC Member

yet another... oh ya.. don't blast me for keeping LS in a 4mm tank with a sickening dolphin overhead filter... this is only my holding tank after my actual tank was given away a few days ago.. :lol:

post-10-1118996129.jpg

• SRC Member

upp :D

• SRC Member
:rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Bro.....suggest that you laid out all the LR to take a pic......its gonna help you get rid of these LR faster!........

Show all the nice coraline algae growing on it.......and an estimate of the size.....

Anyway....UPZ 4U!

• SRC Member

thanks for da up bro.. :D

hmm lay all out ah... hard work eh... i'll see if i have time later to do it.. :unsure::)

anyway yea, still for sale..

also selling an electric blue damsel, a 3 striped damsel, a domino damsel and a black chromis for... FREE! :lol: whoever wants can drop by my place to get the fish.. jurong west st 81... 5 mins away from tengah air base by a chopper.. 5 mins away from jurong point by car.. :angel:

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

upp.. more pics... clearer ones..

post-10-1123220363.jpg

• SRC Member

and another..

post-10-1123220429.jpg

• SRC Member

yet another..

post-10-1123220476.jpg