where is the RSB????

weileong

• SRC Member

And also pple give advise and the fish cannot tahan and that's why cheong with so many pple.

Oh ya the fish and doggies goes ard badmouth SRC and yet when got things to sell will come back SRC. What to do? the new place they go quite deserted, active users the fingers on 1 hand can count already.

Why choose to be outcast and yet still come back?

and come in and try to con the newie... and can tell them gems gems... and sell them ex ex....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

and come in and try to con the newie... and can tell them gems gems... and sell them ex ex....

wow! very fun sia....i think i need to PM alan liao....u wait for my PM hor bro alan..... :lol::lol:

And also pple give advise and the fish cannot tahan and that's why cheong with so many pple.

Oh ya the fish and doggies goes ard badmouth SRC and yet when got things to sell will come back SRC. What to do? the new place they go quite deserted, active users the fingers on 1 hand can count already.

Why choose to be outcast and yet still come back?

PPl pariah(outcaste) mah, what to do..... Aiyah we all know what is gem what is not want lah... IT this kind, scare of squeezing with ppl to cheong, say ppl butt hog the tank while cheonging, always arrive the next day... how to have gems.... simple simple brownish lobo also claim as gem den slurp here and there :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

PPl pariah(outcaste) mah, what to do..... Aiyah we all know what is gem what is not want lah... IT this kind, scare of squeezing with ppl to cheong, say ppl butt hog the tank while cheonging, always arrive the next day... how to have gems.... simple simple brownish lobo also claim as gem den slurp here and there :lol::lol:

haiya u still dont understand meh...

her body gem ma..

wait she shout and u can sit in blue house drinking coffee.... :lol:

For normal pple still got space to go in and choose ma.... but maybe due to biological restriction cannot be help, can't squeeze in lor so only LL complain here and there!!!

LOl ya true true.....for me i wanna squeeze anywhere cheong thing also no prob :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Seems that the @!#$%^& fish is back... this time called RSB?? Juz wanna make sure I get my facts right... :P

i dun think so bro... ;)