My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another green bubbles on the sandbed beside my crocea

Veri veri nice bubbles you have. Is this green bubble (beside the crocea) same as the above ones that are together with the lavender ?? the colors & shapes look abit different to me, possible to share where you bought all these bubbles?? Thanks alot. :thanks:

"possible to share where you bought all these bubbles??"

Gorgonia850 bro..I do drop by Pasir Ris ReefWorld every now and then...they have the stocks...a big specimen and gd price(less than $40)...better than a couple of places I used to visit... :lol:

"Very nice mixed reef DB! It looks pretty well stocked"

Thanks for the compliment. :paiseh: Danano...actually....as seahorse says..my tank is a bottomless pit...I just picked up some clusters of florida rics today..a veri solid sale....never got so many frags for the price I paid....will try to show them once they have got comfy in my tank ... ...

couldnt help it....got this ric (3frags cluster) today....like the way they are grouped...

hopefully they will bloom well once settled in .....

post-34-1072710809.jpg

not new shipments...but the solid cluster ones still avaliable...if got $$$...sure grab....actually tempted to go back before sale is over......

ML has the highest quality of rics ard...and no ridiculous charges by per mouth...

I doubt many of our local farms dun get them according to no. of mouths...but they are selling them that way.... :huh::o

how much is hendry charging per mouth now????

aiyah......bro.....read carefully leh.....ML rics are not charged by per mouth:

"ML has the highest quality of rics ard...and no ridiculous charges by per mouth..."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

but if it looks more like 2 circles join together like a big oval....then he counts as 2 frags :)

not true, I bought the following two pieces ....each counted as per polyp on rock...

it will help to clarify with him how many polyps are there

post-34-1072717246.jpg

keke.....thats why I asked him to help me see the number of frag...he uses a pincer to gently check the frag out for you..

I think not to feel shy lah...go ahead and ask him...comfortable with the price....buy lor....

got time , go check out his disply tank, there is a yellowish cluster that has multiple colours on the bubble tips..looks like fire works....veri nice...(he told me one specimen in his entire shipment)

hopefully we'll get to have more of this coming in soon :D

thanks bro....still trying to collect those nice clusters ard...

noticed something, cannot glue rics from different rocks together...got tendency to be at war and restrict each other from blooming fully....

post-34-1072788394.jpg