My 2ft by 1.5ft by 1.5ft marine setup

Flame-Tail

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
MAN! That's damn scary! I heard of groupers being HUGE but have never seen it!   

Hi sis, just remember tat I did shot a few pic in my HP. THus download for all to see.

By the way, any pics from ur tank, ur thread quite leh... :P:D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Wah "GAO TUN" I think i hooked up one at spratly..Fought for more than 1 1/2 hrs then line snap.

the boat captain thinks it was a "Gao Tun" (giant Grouper) the way it fought.

Kept on going downwards and very slowly..Took 5 ppl to rotate.back ache like hell. :lol:

Hit it while night jigging with a 300g jig.

• SRC Member

some ppl say in tioman there's one that eats ppl accordin to legend..told by one of my diving friends :unsure:

I heard of that legend too! But I can't remember if it was Tioman.. The legend I heard is that you have to dive vertically into this cave and at the bottom of this cave, there's a HUGE grouper, as huge as a VW Beetle, waiting with its mouth open! :blink:

• SRC Member

I heard of that legend too! But I can't remember if it was Tioman.. The legend I heard is that you have to dive vertically into this cave and at the bottom of this cave, there's a HUGE grouper, as huge as a VW Beetle, waiting with its mouth open! :blink:

That's damm freaky man..can't imagine what i'll do if I see that. ;)