ARRGGGHHHH

seamonkee

• SRC Member

2.5 hours more to weekend...

Here I am sitting in my office... two weeks into the job and I am already filled to the brim with work!!!

Probably the result of bumming too long.... I am always feeling sleepy after lunch hour.... mind you, sleepy for 1 hr ok lah... but since 1pm until now.... damn! :lol::D

I DEFINITELY MISS BUMMING AROUND.... :P

• SRC Member

busy still can surf SRC eh?? :D

My side here no better. lady boss keep asking me reconsile this, reconsile that..., (you think no need time to flip those heavy file eh?)

I told her verbally: "ok ok, i see wat i can do"

but inside my mind: " ok ok, Monday then say"

TGIF :D:D

• SRC Member

yah lor. especially when I am using these 2 days to catch up with Mr Sandman...

Mainly took these 2 days to ease the "Holiday Drought" from May day to National Day...

• SRC Member

I am taking a slack now really.... from preparing the Training Business Plan....wah lao... boss want thick and comprehensive one... I like got 20 pages loh of training action plans I want to implement over the next one year... (The Financial Year here starts in Jul).... mostly his inputs and what he wants to see happens... my job is to materialise them... :pinch:

Probably overwhelmed with the workload and decided to "stray away" for a little while into SRC... hehe... <_<

Also to catch up with everyone since the day I gave up reefing....

BTW, my Tanganyikan Cichlid Tank Setup has just began...

Got the granite rocks last Saturday and will be picking up the Fluva river sand this weekend... heheheh....

1.5 hours more to weekend... yeah... yeah... yeah... :P

• SRC Member

Hi seamonkee,

OT: Really sad that you gave up reefing, always like your tank design. Anyway, that's that.

Wouldn't it be an easier, cheaper in the long run to get just an arowana instead of Cichlid & etc? IMHO, arowana are majestic and elegant creative of the FW world.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png