NKF's administration brought to public scrutiny

koniyakutz

• SRC Member
And to think that the ultimate losers/sufferers in this BIG fiasco would be the patients undergoing dialysis treatment due to Durai's flamboyance and mismanagement of funds which will inadvertently result in the number of people pulling out of their monthly contributions!!! :angry::angry:

I think Mr Durai has some explaining to do!!!:angry::angry:

go read this.... so funny...

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1061222

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
just wondering if we can frag his (Mr Durai) salary ...

hehe ... :evil:

I think this thursday's show will have the highest viewers.... mostly wanna watch how NKF collapse....

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

I think this thursday's show will have the highest viewers.... mostly wanna watch how NKF collapse....

Everyone is talking about it now. Even during lunch time, can always hear people talking about this donation thing. From town to town, east to west.

Bet it would be very interesting to watch. Normally i dont watch, but this time, i made an exception.

• SRC Member
That would be really interesting to know the outcome of the legal issue on whether did Mr Durai mismanaged the fund.

:blink:

the legal issue is not about mismanagement. it is about whether ST is guilty of defamation. I suspect it will be "fair comment".

and obviously there is mismanagement - how do you justify $600k salary, 12 months bonus, first class air travel, gold taps, german toilet bowls etc? And the extensive attempts to hide it (lawsuits, etc) indicates that NKF clearly knows this behaviour is unbefitting of a charity and will cause a public outcry (which it has). My friends are all cancelling their GIRO contributions.

You want to help kidney patients? Give your money to the Kidney Dialysis Foundation.

http://www.kdf.org.sg

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

Bros and sis out there, I thought only CEOs from banks or big corporations get such HUGE amounts of pay packets and bonuses? Its justifyable coz they are able to bring in huge profits and these are commercial companies. :sick:

I dun c y mr Durai is getting such a big pay check. And they have to use a $900 tap for his toilet. Wouldn't a $20 -$100 one do jus fine? This $900 bucks could actually be used to subsidised quite a few patients.

I have used internet banking to cancel my monthly GIRO donation. Not gonna let my $$ go grease someone else's pockets. :angry::angry::angry:

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw

• SRC Member

Internet banking can. Or call your bank. And don't let them give you crap about it having to be cancelled from NKF side. There is no such thing.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

the legal issue is not about mismanagement. it is about whether ST is guilty of defamation. I suspect it will be "fair comment".

and obviously there is mismanagement - how do you justify $600k salary, 12 months bonus, first class air travel, gold taps, german toilet bowls etc? And the extensive attempts to hide it (lawsuits, etc) indicates that NKF clearly knows this behaviour is unbefitting of a charity and will cause a public outcry (which it has). My friends are all cancelling their GIRO contributions.

You want to help kidney patients? Give your money to the Kidney Dialysis Foundation.

http://www.kdf.org.sg

hmmm ... who knows there may be another mismanagement at the end of the day? ha!

<_<

• SRC Member
hmmm ... who knows there may be another mismanagement at the end of the day? ha!

<_<

true true... but if you really want to give for kidney patients, it can't be worse than giving to NKF rite?

• SRC Member

do wat i do..

call them, tell them to cancel... they ask u why? tell them u be out of job!!!.. no more 12 months bonus for me. ;)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

a 4 year debate with my gfren/then-later-promoted-to-wife.....

has finally come to an end when she saw the headlines this morning......

she is now finding out how to cancel her monthly giro deductions.... :nc:

Great! I'm glad to hear dat... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

didn't they do the deduction once a month?

:huh:

Come to the worst NKF will only deduct this one more month nia. Really pity the NKF patients. Unless NKF come clean on how they manage public fund, doublt the public will donate any more money.

• SRC Member
Come to the worst NKF will only deduct this one more month nia. Really pity the NKF patients. Unless NKF come clean on how they manage public fund, doublt the public will donate any more money.

no worries. they have hundreds of millions in reserves. more than enough to last their patients for several years. enough time for people to see whether Durai is fired and proper accountability is put into place, then the donations will flow back in.

NKF is going to lose a lot of money due to this case... what they do with their reserves for the next few months will demonstrate once and for all where their priorities lie - with the kidney patients or their own pockets. :angry:

• SRC Member

all u need is one black sheep to create such a furore and everyone loses confidence in the Charitable organisation and agreed, the patient suffered..

such sheep should be persecuted and if possible, forfeit the S$1.8Mil and replace it with Ruppiah instead. :(

wicked.. these money is for the patients, not their pockets.. this should be classified as corruption.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

no worries. they have hundreds of millions in reserves. more than enough to last their patients for several years. enough time for people to see whether Durai is fired and proper accountability is put into place, then the donations will flow back in.

NKF is going to lose a lot of money due to this case... what they do with their reserves for the next few months will demonstrate once and for all where their priorities lie - with the kidney patients or their own pockets. :angry:

Bro,

correction ...

NKF is going to lose a lot of money due to this case...

NKF is not going to gain much money from this period till they have a new installation, be it personnels or plans ....

;)