NKF's administration brought to public scrutiny

koniyakutz

35,000 signatures! Wahahahahaha.....

Wat a fool!

If the people wants me to step down, I'll step down... until now still hiding... I tink he walk around kanna thrown rotten eggs.... Anyone knows where to buy rotten eggs besides at NKF???

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ThinK CPIB should step in and investigate.

Remember the part of mr d investing and helping his ex-employee set up company and later becomes contractor for NKF then after tat the ex-employee sits in the BOD? :angry::angry:

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw

• SRC Member

Confirm?!

The Health Minister got such powers meh??

just now got live conference with media.

But my chinese super lousy so cannot fully understand.

He advise NKF to stop all the fund raising activity untill all issue are settled.

Issue such as CEO and board directors.

He even mention tonight shows shoould be cancelled but since all the necessary preparation has been done, they will still go ahead with it.

He will be holding another press conference and seek public understanding for sometime to plan.

Seems he is putting his hand into this issue seriously. ;)

• SRC Member

Latest from CNA Live....

Durai and BOD stepping down... :lol:

Minister of Health will help elect new chairman and BOD.....

--Frank Outlaw

Latest from CNA Live....

Durai and BOD stepping down... :lol:

Minister of Health will help elect new chairman and BOD.....

Confirm?!??!?! Wahahahaha... he shot himself in the leg by suing SPH, den shot the other leg when he withdrew his suit... no with no legs, gotta step down! Wahahahahaa!!!

Serve him right!!! asshole! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Confirm..he got the cheek to say he steeped down not due to public pressure and outcry but due to he serve for 37 yrs liao so must have new blood to run the organisation... haha...without this whole episode, dun think he will give up this fat pay check and bonus job....

Till this point still trying to sound like Mr Goodie man

--Frank Outlaw

• SRC Member

Confirm?!??!?! Wahahahaha... he shot himself in the leg by suing SPH, den shot the other leg when he withdrew his suit... no with no legs, gotta step down! Wahahahahaa!!!

Serve him right!!! asshole! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He has no legs left .. dont have to step down .... IMHO he is KICKED hard in the ARSE by the public, soul being cursed repeatedly for the past 3 days .. :D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Thats y he look so roughed up during the news conference.

btw, he is so cowardly, near the end of the interview, a reporter asked whether he(Durai) have anything to say to the public, he took cover by asking Health minister to cover for him .. .. He is not only legless ... but BALL-LESS !!! Dont even want to apologise ...

• SRC Member

Before I forget, tonight 9pm CNA got show on NKF issue and oso got call in part oso.

--Frank Outlaw

Confirm..he got the cheek to say he steeped down not due to public pressure and outcry but due to he serve for 37 yrs liao so must have new blood to run the organisation... haha...without this whole episode, dun think he will give up this fat pay check and bonus job....

Till this point still trying to sound like Mr Goodie man

WTF!!!! step down still wanna save face!!! really incorrigible!!!

Now that they have stepped down, can an investigation be done to find out if they have misused the funds?? for their own gains? Any breach of trust involved?!?!?!!??! :evil::evil:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

He has no legs left .. dont have to step down .... IMHO he is KICKED hard in the ARSE by the public, soul being cursed repeatedly for the past 3 days .. :D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Thats y he look so roughed up during the news conference.

btw, he is so cowardly, near the end of the interview, a reporter asked whether he(Durai) have anything to say to the public, he took cover by asking Health minister to cover for him .. .. He is not only legless ... but BALL-LESS !!! Dont even want to apologise ...

Never mind, everywhere he goes he'll be treated like a dog!!! shameless creature! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

hey how many Singaporean earn $1.8 mil in their lifetime? He already did that in the last 3 yrs (not counting the past 34 yrs b4 that). Cna retire with plenty of $$$$$$ in bk acct. All of us foolish Singaporeans hv won this last rd of battle but the war was already well won n wrapped up in his pocket long ago...... Now anyway we can undo the wrongs..... hhhm any lawyers here can advise?

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

Hmm.. I do think tat investigations should be carried further or into whether corruptions are involved. Or any BODs or mr d did make use NKF to earn $$ for their own pockets.

CPIB...... where are u?

--Frank Outlaw

hey how many Singaporean earn $1.8 mil in their lifetime? He already did that in the last 3 yrs (not counting the past 34 yrs b4 that). Cna retire with plenty of $$$$$$ in bk acct. All of us foolish Singaporeans hv won this last rd of battle but the war was already well won n wrapped up in his pocket long ago...... Now anyway we can undo the wrongs..... hhhm any lawyers here can advise?

Yup,

best if can prove there's misuse of the money and sue him!!! Now that he dun have the back-up of NKF's funds to fight any court case, bankrupt the fella!!! Wahahahahaah..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

hehe....tonight show dont dare to aim for any target......hahahaha :lol:

But then hor....I want to win the car leh....how ah?! :paiseh::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
hehe....tonight show dont dare to aim for any target......hahahaha :lol:

But then hor....I want to win the car leh....how ah?! :paiseh::lol::lol::lol:

If the donations are still on, onli at the end of every prize period, pple will call in. VERY GOOD ODDS. :lol::lol:

Any lawyers out there? How abt a class action suit?? <_<<_<

• SRC Member
Ch 8 reports that NKF says you can call them to request to return the donation you made during the NKF show.

really....then I donate....no win car....ask for refund....kekeke :evil:

• SRC Member

Believe me. Even he stepped down.

He is gonna be hot for other company to grab on.

Imagine, if he can bring a small organisation of 4 branch of so to to present level of 20+ branch. We have to give him credit for being the head of the company, as he drive them to new height. Hence he was given a fat paycheck. An to be honest, being paid $25,000 per month for a CEO is peanuts. My CEO is paid $500000 to 750000 per annum. Beside having 12 mths bonus which is too much.

However, being in a NPO, $25k is alot and 12 mths bonus is hell alot. I think he would be grab by other top company.

Lets put ethical and moral issue apart, if i am the chairman of a company, i would hire him. Why, cost he can perform to earn big bucks. Hence i also have big bucks.

:lol::lol:

So NKF BOD sure have lots of returns. :angry: