calling all epl lovers

flamey

• SRC Member

seems like this season got no big name signings into the epl eh? likes of ronaldinho,shevchenko.eto'o etc.. are staying put in their respective clubs..

who do u guys think(new to the premiership) gonna have the most impact in the epl dis season? have a feeling park ji sung gonna prove a gd buy for man u..

• SRC Member

actually i think momo sissoko will prove to be big hit... think hamann but faster and stronger.

and yes, park ji sung looks like he will be a useful addition to Man U... but worry that he looks a little dumb :lol:

No other big names coming to EPL except if Figo moves over... personally I think he is way way past his prime... useful if he were playing in First Division, but won't be able to handle the pace of EPL.

Essien, if Chelsea get him, will be another person to watch. :ph34r:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member
actually i think momo sissoko will prove to be big hit... think hamann but faster and stronger.

and yes, park ji sung looks like he will be a useful addition to Man U... but worry that he looks a little dumb :lol:

No other big names coming to EPL except if Figo moves over... personally I think he is way way past his prime... useful if he were playing in First Division, but won't be able to handle the pace of EPL.

Essien, if Chelsea get him, will be another person to watch. :ph34r:

the way momo is playing looks like he gonna get 10 red cards in the coming season! :lol::lol: i think figo would be better off playing in the epl than the first division.. think he would break his leg if he were in the first div.. :lol:

baptista is a good player too if arsenal can get hold of him..

• SRC Member
too bad Viera no longer in Arsenal :cry:

i think it makes perfect sense to sell him and get lotsa money considering his age and yrs left in his contract... knowing wenger im sure he will be able to find more than able replacement for viera.. he's gt the knack of turning unkown players into world class performers.. think viera( :lol: ),henry,pires,fabregas,anelka and lots more...

• SRC Member
Hur....

Chelsea all the way................. :lol::lol:

down?? :lol::lol: j/k

mourinho gonna have a hard time pleasing everyone in his midfield area.. robben.duff,swp and cole in only two wingers position and if essien comes in he wil have to compete with the likes of makelele and lampard in the middle of the park.. on paper chelsea definitely have the best midfield in the premiership! the same cannot be said bout their strikers though... :)

• SRC Member

down?? :lol::lol: j/k

mourinho gonna have a hard time pleasing everyone in his midfield area.. robben.duff,swp and cole in only two wingers position and if essien comes in he wil have to compete with the likes of makelele and lampard in the middle of the park.. on paper chelsea definitely have the best midfield in the premiership! the same cannot be said bout their strikers though... :)

sianz, with their strikers. :angry:

Now only hope that Crepo can be better. :rolleyes:

Chelsea did well last season.... goota applaud them...

But I'm beginning to lose any repect for them, not only they buy everyone, they use dirty tactics ( like poaching Ashley cole in the mid of the season to cause the player to be unsettled playing for Arsenal ) and also, they buy everyone so that no other clubs get them...

Of coz, Arsenal fans like me can only dream to have such financial powers, but their action is just getting irritating... :(

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Chelsea did well last season.... goota applaud them...

But I'm beginning to lose any repect for them, not only they buy everyone, they use dirty tactics ( like poaching Ashley cole in the mid of the season to cause the player to be unsettled playing for Arsenal ) and also, they buy everyone so that no other clubs get them...

Of coz, Arsenal fans like me can only dream to have such financial powers, but their action is just getting irritating... :(

What poaching. :P

This has been going on in EPL over the years.

Just that it is unlucky that Chelsea got caught.

Ashley Cole is also not innocent. he got hidden agenda.

Do you know why every players want to link with Chelsea? Becos this can increase their bargaining power. And hope that they can get pay rise.

So far Chelsea is always overcharged becos of their spending power. Arsenal can get a player for 5mil pound but chelsea must pay for at least 3 times the price. :(

• SRC Member
So far Chelsea is always overcharged becos of their spending power. Arsenal can get a player for 5mil pound but chelsea must pay for at least 3 times the price. :(

400 million pounds over 3 seasons? Pls lah, don't think Chelsea even blinks when people overcharge them.

In fact, it is a deliberate tactic on Chelsea's part, to artificially inflate all player prices and salaries to either force other clubs out of competition for top players, or to bankrupt them eventually <_<

Don't think anybody should have any sympathy for them paying high prices

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member
In fact, it is a deliberate tactic on Chelsea's part, to artificially inflate all player prices and salaries to either force other clubs out of competition for top players, or to bankrupt them eventually <_<

Bankrupt them? You must say they help the EPL clubs or smaller club survive.

The money paid to any clubs in England will be to generate those smaller clubs. Think economically. Its like having those money float around within them. ;)

• SRC Member

what do u expect for a club(or rather the owner) as rich as chelsea? the'r in their own league.. aniway nt that abramovich cares bout the prices... and who says everbody wants to join chelsea to get their pay rise? tell that to sheva,ronaldinho etc.. sheva was even quoted to have said that he'd rather play with milan reserve than go to chelsea...think im glad those players didn make the switch coz of money.. at least there's still a bit of integrity left in the game.. but for hw long we have to wait and see :fear::fear:

niwae to all pool fans.. pool is leading 2-1 at half time in 2nd rd champs league.. scorers cisse and carragher(his first goal in the 21st century! :lol: )

• SRC Member

Nor Alam Shah is better off not playing for a club like Notts as they don't even give him the proper chance to show his ability. Hope another club in England snaps him up....Maybe even Div 1 club.

BTW....watch out for Bellamy. :ooh:

I think (marine) therefore I am

• 3 weeks later...