Career,jobs???

Justiana Er

• SRC Member

:cry: Feel so sorry for those who are in their middle age or older that lost their jobs all of a sudden. Cos' I'm one of them....................................................

It's not so easy to find a job as EMPLOYERS are still very particular about AGE!

Another is yr pay. U hve to accept that u no longer can get that previous kind of pay & fo to start all over again............

Luckily my hubby is a very understanding guy. He made me a full time housewife overnite. I'm working as a part-time administrator.

:thanks::P:pinch::upsidedown:<_<:lol:;)

• SRC Member

Well, if you are 30+, foget the past. Look for the half of your previous pay, if you are lucky enough you will find a job that pay REAL PEANUT ( not NKF peanut alright ) for doing Elephant's job.

It's mean, if your previous pay was 5K, than look for the job for 2.5K lar, if you lose the 2.5k job again, than look for 1.25K job.

If you lose that 1.25K job again, than go for 625$ job ( cleaner in toilet ). Well if you are still unlucky, your employer still might FIRE you, than look for NO ONE ELSE since our goverment is kind enough to you be a FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE.

How about guy ? haa become what,

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Well, if you are 30+, foget the past. Look for the half of your previous pay, if you are lucky enough you will find a job that pay REAL PEANUT ( not NKF peanut alright ) for doing Elephant's job.

It's mean, if your previous pay was 5K, than look for the job for 2.5K lar, if you lose the 2.5k job again, than look for 1.25K job.

If you lose that 1.25K job again, than go for 625$ job ( cleaner in toilet ). Well if you are still unlucky, your employer still might FIRE you, than look for NO ONE ELSE since our goverment is kind enough to you be a FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE.

How about guy ? haa become what,

New position... FULL TIME HOUSE HUSBAND :lol:

• SRC Member

Well, IMO, learn new skill set and than start again lor...

Get to know ppl, Relationship will hasten the employment status...nowadays, there are too many qualify personnel..

If you are in Networking, with CCNA, CCNP or Network Certify Cert or Security Product Certify, do drop me a PM, may have openings to introduce to you..Project Manger (Infra) also welcome.

PS, No Guarantee, but can explore :D

• SRC Member

Haa haa good, I am looking for Project manager post :)

Managed ( well ) only a few IT/Integration projects. Smallest project was 3M US$ :) Interested ?

Otherwise, I am going to apply for FULLTIME HOUSEHASBAND :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Haa haa good, I am looking for Project manager post :)

Managed ( well ) only a few IT/Integration projects. Smallest project was 3M US$ :) Interested ?

Otherwise, I am going to apply for FULLTIME HOUSEHASBAND :)

Wa lau brother...US$3mil...no problem...

My project on hand is around S$10mil...okay la, still enjoying the hobbies..

If you have interest, do send me your resume... :)

• SRC Member

Hope you are not from DCraft. If you are talking about Infrastructure projects.

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

:rolleyes:

Hi guys, just FYI, all the while I'm fm the HR Dept. as an Snr HR executive.

Well, my new job is okay lah although part-time but can last me for the normal expenses mthly & able to save $ each mth,wat else can i ask 4 @ this timing?

I'm a person who MUST SAVE some $ each mth, save for rainning days lah. Sometimes people call me MEOW cos' I very cat @ times where comes to $ concern.

I hve a childhood friend who still owes me $ abt close to $10K. She shifted her hse,change her contact nos. & i had failed 2 get back this amt of $. I told myself I WILL NOT LEND ANYBODY $$$ not even 1 cents fm tat dy onwards.!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY that i will give in in lending $ to anyone not even my relatives or closet friends, I feel cheated by her..................

• SRC Member

Well Sis, just heard some Millionair Seminar talk...they state: Dun Save for Rainy Days, coz you will have lots of Rainy days....always saved for Happy and joyful days and you will enjoy the happy and Joyful days...

I believed what he said is true, it is always our sub-consious who have betrayed us. Maybe you can try to think towards that.

Just sharing...:D

• SRC Member
So, any DC, SCS, NCS or IT company (IBM, HP) in this forum?

Ha haa I was from SCS, SES, STE, DC.

Ocean Gump