I LOVE SINGAPORE..

Lester

• SRC Member
haha lester i was there today too heee ;)

love the fireworks..... a lot of them hee but a bit wet today lolx

ya lor.. hehe the seat all wet... luckily the goodie bag inside got the plastiv raincoat.. :P used it to cover the seat..

was wondering why we didn't have the KFC the army guys were eating.. should have included it in the goodie bag so tat can eat chicken and enjoy the show at the same time... <_< hehe :D

yap enyoued the fireworks too but like not as grant as last year ... hmmmm or maybe it because it is just preview only ... :)

was laughing my head off with my gf when we show thoses actors actings as the ministers .... haha

cheers

• SRC Member
was wondering why we didn't have the KFC the army guys were eating.. should have included it in the goodie bag so tat can eat chicken and enjoy the show at the same time... <_< hehe :D

you eat enough of the KFC from rehearsals you will sian also, trust me :lol:

and yes, the fireworks were solid tonite! :look:

post-11-1122747910.jpg

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

ya lor.. hehe the seat all wet... luckily the goodie bag inside got the plastiv raincoat.. :P used it to cover the seat..

yap enyoued the fireworks too but like not as grant as last year ... hmmmm or maybe it because it is just preview only ... :)

was laughing my head off with my gf when we show thoses actors actings as the ministers .... haha

cheers

talking about the plastic raincoats... i was guard of honour with the airforce contingent in 2002 i think.. it was the preview show or something... we marched in... into the stadium... and woah... 50,000 condoms greeted us.

thankfully the atmosphere(within the contingent) was too tense to generate a hearty laugh. otherwise, confirm the rsm will stuff it up my arse...

• SRC Member

talking about the plastic raincoats... i was guard of honour with the airforce contingent in 2002 i think.. it was the preview show or something... we marched in... into the stadium... and woah... 50,000 condoms greeted us.

thankfully the atmosphere(within the contingent) was too tense to generate a hearty laugh. otherwise, confirm the rsm will stuff it up my arse...

hehe that is funny .. haha 50 k condoms.. :D:lol:

is the ministers also wearing condoms ???

cheers :D

• SRC Member
:(

Hey Happy birthday Singapore 40 yrs old... Em...

Er...Em... O oh o,I'm reaching this age very soon.........GOsh...... I better live happily & everafter..........

hi ...

hehe hmm can be old at person but young at heart... :P

cheers :D:lol: