Some Pics of My Humble Tank

Nitro

• SRC Member

congrats on ur new-born bro! baby must be very happy to view such a nice tank at home everyday

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Lorensia > Thanks for ur compliments but aiya this few days main tank not well taken care of cuz was at the hospital... baby no3 was born on the 30th April :D

Wife & baby more important so was at the hospital keeping my wife company.

hey congrate bro.. hope that ur baby will grow up to be a reefer too.. :) and ur corals are very nice.. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

thanx for all the well wishes... at last baby and mummy are back home resting. But the other two big sister are down with slight fever and are quarantined at my mum's place :( and they missed their new born baby sister... sob sob

Ppl stay tuned for more updates tonite...

• SRC Member

godzillaliu88 > u meant the green one or the big red one on the background? They always all tenticles out one regardless before feeding or after target feeding. Ya this few days they are hungry as I wasn't free to feed them, even my Super Sun also slim down liao.

• SRC Member

this sump also act as my hospital tank for my injured corals. The big cyni that u see in my main tank was nursed back to health in this place. It was almost dying with flesh recinded to the bones manz.

post-34-1178122148.jpg

• SRC Member
hi bro nice tank...and the coraline is magnificent.

What is your dosing routine? :D ...

Sorry didn't reply u first :P My dousing regime is at east once a week, mostly on sat or sunday. Dosing from the sump juz before the return pump. Will post photos of what I dose.

• SRC Member

colinsoon > mine not "GEM", juz some very humble but nice "STONES" :P

Gem is the red yuma with white stripe u see a few pages back... that one is one of a real gem but very sadly it's gone :cry: Now I'm looking for this type of yuma again, very few or in fact I only bought and seen it at ML.

SunriseSunset > u r welcome. Tank got scratches but hope with ur reefing skills, the attention can be taken away from that :lol: U see the photos I've posted like very sharp and nice rite but there are plenty of scratches on the tank liaoz. All from the magnet cleaner. Friends come visiting, see magnet cleaner very special, start cleaning, than got sand start with the inner piece, clean and scratch at the same time. Wah tell u, when that happened, my heart like ganna scratched too manz. So now since got scratches, sometimes I also don't care liao when I'm the one who scratched it. Hopefully after many many yrs, all the scratches can even out and then smoothen again... haha :lol:

• SRC Member

hahahahaha i think u will wait really many many years b4 the scratches will smoothen out...

maybe u take liquid paper liquid over it it will disappear... it works on foolscap pads... hmm

• SRC Member
colinsoon > mine not "GEM", juz some very humble but nice "STONES" :P

Gem is the red yuma with white stripe u see a few pages back... that one is one of a real gem but very sadly it's gone :cry: Now I'm looking for this type of yuma again, very few or in fact I only bought and seen it at ML.

SunriseSunset > u r welcome. Tank got scratches but hope with ur reefing skills, the attention can be taken away from that :lol: U see the photos I've posted like very sharp and nice rite but there are plenty of scratches on the tank liaoz. All from the magnet cleaner. Friends come visiting, see magnet cleaner very special, start cleaning, than got sand start with the inner piece, clean and scratch at the same time. Wah tell u, when that happened, my heart like ganna scratched too manz. So now since got scratches, sometimes I also don't care liao when I'm the one who scratched it. Hopefully after many many yrs, all the scratches can even out and then smoothen again... haha :lol:

bro.. u r too slow... :whistle

ah beng juz now got come in lots of nice yuma.. one of the red and hot pink one is gone.. :whistle

the red one in my tank, and the pink one in terryz tank.. :eyebrow::eyebrow: hahaha. juz nice i go ah beng got the yuma.. :lol:

plz don hit me den.. LOL.. :upsidedown:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png