Geo Liquid

• SRC Member

Yeah loh... though I am a seamonkee... I dun use the product that is endorsed by a monkey.... :D

The product makes your water clear by making particles neavier and thus settle to the sandbed... creating another problem...

I am a great supporter for geoliquid. I use it in all my 3 others freshwater tank as well this new marine tank. It is a great product. I know that there are many experienced expert fishkeepers out there that will never believe or even wan to try this product at all, but...

From my experience, geoliquid will create the 'perfect' environment for the fish. It provides the necessary minerals and balance it for the fish. When we add separate minerals or chemicals. We might overdose or even find it so troublesome, but not anymore with geoliquid. Imagine the difference between coffee+sugar+creamer and 3-in-1 coffee. Although the latter may not taste as good as the 1st , but it does give reasonably good taste. Agree?

Also, i find that it speeds up cycling time. I get it in 1.5 weeks. cos it provides the perfect environment for the bacteria to thrive rapidly.

If u keep alot of coral reefs, u may still wan to add caclium, iodine and stonium, as the amount in geoliquid may not be enough to meet the demand.

Lastly, I know that sam yick uses geoliquid for all their tanks. U can see all their used bottles at their counter. I believe the benefits are many.

:thanks:

• SRC Member

Hihi Spidermanx

I think geoliquid is meant more for freshwater than marine setups. Sam Y,,,k is basically a freshwater lfs. It only recently try to swtich to a bit of marine. Stuff bgt there are usually priced slghtly more (usually $2-3 ) than the other lfs ard that area (marine parade).

Their marine tanks hv hi mortality rate. If u dont believe me u go n see n take note of what they hv today. 2-3 days ltr, u'll see some dead ones in their tank still.

I used to buy aot of stuff from them , but now with so many better lfs ard, I try to steer clear of them.

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member
I am a great supporter for geoliquid. I use it in all my 3 others freshwater tank as well this new marine tank. It is a great product. I know that there are many experienced expert fishkeepers out there that will never believe or even wan to try this product at all, but...

From my experience, geoliquid will create the 'perfect' environment for the fish. It provides the necessary minerals and balance it for the fish. When we add separate minerals or chemicals. We might overdose or even find it so troublesome, but not anymore with geoliquid. Imagine the difference between coffee+sugar+creamer and 3-in-1 coffee. Although the latter may not taste as good as the 1st , but it does give reasonably good taste. Agree?

Also, i find that it speeds up cycling time. I get it in 1.5 weeks. cos it provides the perfect environment for the bacteria to thrive rapidly.

If u keep alot of coral reefs, u may still wan to add caclium, iodine and stonium, as the amount in geoliquid may not be enough to meet the demand.

Lastly, I know that sam yick uses geoliquid for all their tanks. U can see all their used bottles at their counter. I believe the benefits are many.

:thanks:

U mean it bind the stuff in our water ?

Maybe u could list out what it contain inside..

As for the cycling stage it could be done using 1 raw prawn .. Cheaper ..

:D

U mean it bind the stuff in our water ?

Maybe u could list out what it contain inside..

As for the cycling stage it could be done using 1 raw prawn .. Cheaper ..

:D

Sry what do you mean by just using 1 raw prawn?? What doese the raw prawn do to help cycling the tank ??

Thanks !