My Nanocube

elimmel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Melvin, Very nice tank... hope my progress will look like yours in future.

You are using another powerhead in your tank for circulation... how is the flow and may i know the price and the model for your powerhead.

Actually tended to get the seio m620 powerhead.. but look big in the 24g tank.. you agreed ?

Melvin, Very nice tank... hope my progress will look like yours in future.

You are using another powerhead in your tank for circulation... how is the flow and may i know the price and the model for your powerhead.

Actually tended to get the seio m620 powerhead.. but look big in the 24g tank.. you agreed ?

thanks bro, i'm sure your tank will turn out much nicer :)

i have a maxijet 1200 in chamber 3, 3 x tunze universal pump Mini (5024.04) in main tank and also a hydor prime10 canister.

so roughly have about 600gph of flow in the tank. might be less cos the canister outlet is into chamber 2.

got the tunzes here.

http://www.reefdepot.com.sg/AddProduct.asp?ProdID=390

:bow::bow::bow:

VERY NICE SUN CORAL YOU HAVE THERE!

By the Way, where did you managed to get your hands

on the ROYAL GRAMMA?

This is my sun coral (2 days ago)

This is Yesterday:

very nice sun coral too!

my mistake was putting it on the sandbed. my pistol shrimp kept digging and partially buried the sun coral a few times causing die off at the base.

now i placed it on the rock.

no target feeding, just let the current bring the food (cyclopeeze, mysis, oyster eggs, etc) to it.

got the caribbean royal gramma from lck110.

was abt 1.5inch when i bought in nov05, now almost 2.5inch n fat! :D

• 1 month later...

Really enjoy your tank :P

Will arrange my rocks tonight, just to let you know you've given me some inspirations... Wish me luck :rolleyes:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Nice! I can't wait to start stocking my tank... What's that macroalgae you have on your left top corner? It's very nice :) Does it requires a lot of light?

:off: How can you post so many pictures under 1 reply? :paiseh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Where did you get the T5 atinic light fixture? I might need 1 too, but no space :(

Nice! I can't wait to start stocking my tank... What's that macroalgae you have on your left top corner? It's very nice  :)  Does it requires a lot of light?

:off:  How can you post so many pictures under 1 reply?  :paiseh:

those algae are commonly called grapes, Caulerpa racemosa.

hitch hiker algae :D

grows like a weed n needs weekly trimming. no special light requirement, just tank lights.

i just hotlinked the pics from photobucket.com to the reply and not loading the pics directly from my PC.

:thanks:

Wow his hood is pretty neat! I like the look of the polished black surface.

Re the rapes... oops grapes, I will try to look for it this weekend. I kind like it :P

Do you think majority of corals can live well under my MH 150W 14,000K? How crucial is the atinic tube? Or is it more for visual purpose for the viewers?