Need help...

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Ok folks... no jokes please...

I really dunno what to wear for my company D&D... it is supposedly "Oscar Night" theme where everyone dress nicely a.k.a hollywood style...

Thinking of suit but geez, my suit like very business like leh....

Thinking of just shirt and pants... but similar to my office wear leh...

So I thought of something "lounge"... probably some black jacket, white shirt without tie kind of stuff....

What's a good place to shop? I left like two weeks or so....

Alternatively, I may just go as Darth Vader... :lol::D:P

I want something that makes the ladies' knees wobbles and my board of directors to scream... "GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE!" :P

• SRC Member

I really dunno what to wear for my company D&D... it is supposedly "Oscar Night" theme where everyone dress nicely a.k.a hollywood style...

So I thought of something "lounge"... probably some black jacket, white shirt without tie kind of stuff....

I want something that makes the ladies' knees wobbles and my board of directors to scream... "GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE!" :P

go lounge style... but since most fellas will be wearing black, u might wanna stand out by wearing white suit..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

wah biang.. wear until so nice.. later ur wife bar u from going to the D & D ..

heehee :P

• SRC Member

D&D is the night where all my board directors are coming... I have to "stand out" mah.... so cannot dress too sloppily or overdress also...

Agree with kelstorm about lounge... but where is a good place to get?

Bro,

if it's gonna be 'Oscar' nite, a jacket is almost compulsory.... if you wanna go black suit and tie-less, make sure you get a nice white shirt! maybe one with cuffs, men in shirts with cuffs would always look better than those without...

Although there are gonna be others with cuffs, you wanna be one of them right? :P

Dunno wat stuffs you have in your wardrobe, but if you wanna create an impact, make sure your jacket and pants is of a matching colour? Black and black wun do, it has to be the same black, if not, it looks awful... :P

Also, never drink too much... u never look good no matter how well you can hold ur drinks...

Juz my $0.02... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
about lounge... but where is a good place to get?

are u intending to custom make?

if lounge style, dun really need to have the jacket n pants to be in the same color unless it is a black tie event... and since u mentioned that u cant overdress, it means that it shouldnt be one...

in that case, u might wanna consider wearing a cream/beige suit with a dark colored shirt inside.. dun really need to wear cuff-links.

simple and presentable and u get to stand out too..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.