Calling all FrogFish LOVERS :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...waiting for the liverpool arsenal match...nothing to do so just decided to post a question...

how do you guys color up ya froggies...dunno why but mine seems to be dulling liao the colors...what are the important parameters needed for froggies???

hmmm...

• SRC Member

i just wanna check ... will frogfish eat clownfish ? i have ocellaris and maroon. i used to keep a frogfish .. but on the day itself he ate my yellow watchman goby ... den i returned the fish to the shop ... sianz man ... gave back to the owner FOC .. i am very interested to keep frogfish.. but i dun wanna lose all of my other fishy frens

seems like little activity here...lemme spice things up...my new froggy courtesy of ml....yes guys i bought the one with the coraline algae pattern...too bad my bad photography don't do its colours justice man...

comeon a update of all ya froggies ya...

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

must have cost a bomb

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
wonder will my lionfish get along with frogfish?

who will eat who?

Dun !!! thay don;t mix...

i once lost my lion to a commerson cos i didn't know the frogfish will take it for lunch ...

Frogfish will take live feed up to 1.5X it own size ...

THEY DUN MIX !!!!

cheers :D

hi Dear all froggi Lovers,

Im new to this fish but keen in keeping them.Can anyone pm me roughly the price of this beauitful fishes??? :thanks:

Tony

erm i think bro lester did post this up somewhere along the thread...read back bah...nice to see the pics too...make yourself more "gian"...can pick up tips on rearing them along the way also...

anyway guys a lil update...went down to ml again today...haha and i bought the other coraline algae pattern froggy...wahahah...now i have an unofficial pair...haha...pics later if possible...now still aclimatizing to tank temp...

• SRC Member

Hi guys...

it been some time since i last post here :)

hmm Shall we have a gathering???? .. together wif the old members and also the new ones? hehe shawn and derek ... u two have to come hor .. been some time since i last meet up wif u guys :D

cheers :P

• SRC Member
Hi guys...

it been some time since i last post here :)

hmm Shall we have a gathering???? .. together wif the old members and also the new ones? hehe shawn and derek ... u two have to come hor .. been some time since i last meet up wif u guys :D

cheers :P

Lester,

Long time no hear from u oso. Just let me know u n the rest are available to meet up for kopi?

Cheers

Shawn

hi guys

i just bought a very small maroon warty from ah beng for 65 dollars

bought it some small guppies but its not feeding

the guppies are dying man think cos of hte seawater

quite worried that my warty will die..

ikeeping it in the quarantine tank in the main tank

anyone can give any advice?

such a small frog fish can survive??