Calling all FrogFish LOVERS :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Wishing all the Frogipanni Gang a Happy and Properous New Year.

May the year of the dog bring forth more nice froggies... :yeah:

hHappy new year bro :D i the time of the year again ... :P

hehe... u know wat i mean hehe

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys...after i decided to back off from the marine scene, i left my resetted system to run...waiting for a good day to remove everything...so after running for about a month i finally decided to do it this weekend...

but but but...i made a big mistake and walked into ah beng's place yesterday...lo and behold i walked out with a big bag...

hence...i think its safe to say...I'm Back!!!!! hahaha....

post-8-1139397168.jpg

• SRC Member
hey guys...after i decided to back off from the marine scene, i left my resetted system to run...waiting for a good day to remove everything...so after running for about a month i finally decided to do it this weekend...

but but but...i made a big mistake and walked into ah beng's place yesterday...lo and behold i walked out with a big bag...

nice one ... :D

welcome back :P

• SRC Member

Bro,

That's a nice froggie u have there. Can PM me on how much u paid for it.

:thanks:

Cheers

Shawn

• SRC Member
thanks guys...haha...anyway since now i am back need u guys to help me look out for nice nice warty warty froggies...lemme know if u guys see any ya...

Bro,

You might want to pop by ML. Henry should still have a few wartys with nice coraline patches.. :shock:

help!!!...noticed that my froggy the eyes are cloudy and abit lethargic...didn't check properly when i bought it so dunno is it cause of my tank thats why clody eyes or not...

anyway...any cures??? masters pls advice...

and do ya frogggies gasp when stationary...like rythemic gasping...slow gasping...

• SRC Member
help!!!...noticed that my froggy the eyes are cloudy and abit lethargic...didn't check properly when i bought it so dunno is it cause of my tank thats why clody eyes or not...

anyway...any cures??? masters pls advice...

and do ya frogggies gasp when stationary...like rythemic gasping...slow gasping...

Bro,

Found the following site on angler fish. Might provide you with some info on their diseases. The faq also provide some interesting insights on frogfish keeping and behaviour... :idea:

Frogfish Info

• SRC Member
seems like little activity here...lemme spice things up...my new froggy courtesy of ml....yes guys i bought the one with the coraline algae pattern...too bad my bad photography don't do its colours justice man...

comeon a update of all ya froggies ya...

Bro,

That's a nice froggie you got there. :yeah:

I saw those few coralline encrusted froggies at ML but in the end decided to take the yellow one.

Cheers

Shawn