maid's experience to share!

Jaslyn

• SRC Member

justina, your maid ah really gone case la i think u can actually go back to the agent and she'll be deported back to her country where she can steal anything she wants from her parents! this kinda incorrigible person i really cannot tahan leh..

and oh ya i have my fair share of encounters with these maids!

i have those tiny die cast models of harley davidsons on my shelf.. as u know they are movable and are exactly like the real bike, only thing they do not run la... when my maid wipes them, something sure to break! the latest was the side stand! side stand broken, both side mirrors, footpegs, saddlebags, handlebar only left side remaining, exhaust pipe bent rear signal light all can come out! dunno she wiping or buffing my 'toys'

and more stories...

abt 8 years ago, i had a maid who would never take the lift because she's terrified the cables would snap! and i live on the 11th floor!

another maid from indonesia was suprised when my dad pointed to my block and said "this is my house" the maid was like "so big your house sir?" damnit she thought the whole block was mine! :yeah::eyebrow:

had a maid from india who gave my mom weekly threats that she'll commit suicide, my mom told her to go ahead and commit suicide, but she ran away to the police only for my dad's Omega to be found in her handbag and a pawnshop receipt showing a pawned Longines!

another indonesian maid ran away more than 5 times in 1 mth!

and my current maid from india, has broken many plates, broke me ehiem pump, broke the cannister filter as well.. spoiled the washing machine by putting shoes with laces in it! laces got caught in the holes.. and the list goes on...

oh well... that's my story.. :upsidedown:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

I would rather not have a maid if I get the choice but at the moment,just have to tahan them.

lots of problem and lack of privacy at home.No matter how nice you treat them,they will only demand more and more from you.I personally dont like to be harsh with maid as they left their family to a strange land to work but sometimes they just drive me crazy....

Not to mention,I have a super blood ###### agency so nobody to help me with this issue.

• SRC Member
FYI,

Once i found things in her bag tat was stolen & i had her sent back to her KAMPUNG. I never emply maid again...........

:peace:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
I would rather not have a maid if I get the choice but at the moment,just have to tahan them.

lots of problem and lack of privacy at home.No matter how nice you treat them,they will only demand more and more from you.I personally dont like to be harsh with maid as they left their family to a strange land to work but sometimes they just drive me crazy....

Not to mention,I have a super blood ###### agency so nobody to help me with this issue.

Nowadays got alot of super blood ###### agency. Whereby when you send the maid you are not allow to take back the loan you must change all the time. Always remember words like $0 and unlimited change of maid are all trap for employers. My advice read the contract properly and always have a copy of the contract, read every single details.Before you go down to them ask them to e-mail you their contract first.

I'm not trying to hint anybody to get a maid from me but I saw my customer agony when they are told that they can't take back their upfront payment or can only get half when they returned and take a maid from me. Some even ask for help the only thing I can do is advice them to be careful the next time and help them to call the ministry of manpower for extra help.

Always remember those with case trust accredited are not really trust worthy. Choose wisely everybody. When you collect your maid, employer will always be given a file stating the copies that they have signed.

Regards

• SRC Member

the problem is,everything they practice is not black and white.Just keep saying thats what they usually do.Want a replacement have to pay lodging+salary+ levy for the maid till she gets new employer.New replacement maid comes still have to pay..Worst thing is,before hand over to us have to pay 1st month salary of the maid,and when pick up maid have to pay another month.Meaning when she starts her first day of work,I already paid 2 months....it would be nice if we get this kind of job too hor?

• SRC Member
the problem is,everything they practice is not black and white.Just keep saying thats what they usually do.Want a replacement have to pay lodging+salary+ levy for the maid till she gets new employer.New replacement maid comes still have to pay..Worst thing is,before hand over to us have to pay 1st month salary of the maid,and when pick up maid have to pay another month.Meaning when she starts her first day of work,I already paid 2 months....it would be nice if we get this kind of job too hor?

What rubbish is your agent trying to do, there is no such thing as pay 2 months in advance. The most is if you pay by post-dated cheque you have to pay 1 month upfront loan. Unless the contract say so then it is a different thing.