Looking for items for 5x2x2.5 tank

nemo1974

• SRC Member

hi bro me to is new to reefing :P

CAN TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE THERE IS NO MAINTENCES FREE REEF TANK

:evil::evil::evil:

If there are any why do you think so many old bird here give up their reef tank due to NO TIME TO MAINTENCES :pirate::pirate::pirate:

PLEASE THINK AGAIN B4 YOU START :nuke:

JUST MY 2 CENTS thinking :paiseh: sorry if you are offened :off::off::thanks:

• SRC Member

yes...can have maintenance free tank...

just throw a glass tank into the sea..and dive and view the coral under the sea.,...

opps..still need to clear the glass..

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

yeh just spent a bomb on the custom made tank anyway the idea of maintenance free was given to me by some of the shops and farms I have visited maybe need maintenance but not as troublesome as goldfish tanks hopefully.

anyone with equipments post me or pm me Thanks for all the advice ciao

The Lord Is My Alfa & Omega

• SRC Member
yeh just spent a bomb on the custom made tank anyway the idea of maintenance free was given to me by some of the shops and farms I have visited maybe need maintenance but not as troublesome as goldfish tanks hopefully.

hehehe...i have kept goldfish for 2 years....and seriously they are maintanince free! for marine.....even clown fish are comparely harder to keep then goldfish!!!!

anyway, have patient....part of the fun in marine fish is to see your effort paid off....

in general, i don't think you can achieve a maintainece free tank....but from what i observed from fellow bro here....after about 6 months or so, and with the correct equipments, it is possible to reduce maintanence to the lowest possible.....

• SRC Member

don tell me its a interior design firm from IMM..

if yes...everyone..please pray for him... omg :o:o:o

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
but not as troublesome as goldfish tanks hopefully.

If you find maintaining a goldtank is troublesome or difficult, I really think that keeping a marine tank is out of the question. Truthfully speaking and I am sure alot of reefers would agree with me, maintaining a marine aquarium is much harder than keeping a freshwater tank, anytime.