Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• SRC Member
what's happening here??? :blink: was expecting to see sps photos without lights. 7 pages long and all i see r a few pics and tons of posts.

can we hv more sps pics without lights on pls........ :bow:

Bro you contribute leh.

Must remember to keep within the spirit of the thread hor.. Cannot P...ok?

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Aiya another thing you guys missed, got reefer here keep posting old photos one and that time also mixed up the date until I corrected him.

Is it possible that Alan took the first photo before 10th Sept but only posted it on 10th sept in his thread?

hahahahaha... good attempted save... :)

• SRC Member
what's happening here??? :blink: was expecting to see sps photos without lights. 7 pages long and all i see r a few pics and tons of posts.

can we hv more sps pics without lights on pls........ :bow:

disclaimer: no pun or flaming intended in any way.

Aiyo,

sps photo without lights and flash how to?

My house dark dark one. Unless like Scarab and Alfa with 3 suns then can.

You have or not?

• SRC Member
Aiya another thing you guys missed, got reefer here keep posting old photos one and that time also mixed up the date until I corrected him.

Is it possible that Alan took the first photo before 10th Sept but only posted it on 10th sept in his thread?

Bro,

Like that his hands lagi strong. Can hold the camera steady at the same location for now more than 4 days instead.... :bow:

• SRC Member

Not save but giving another reason for the difference.

At least he never keep posting old photos :P Good try hor Alfa...

Yup, lying and cheating is definately better than posting old photos :)

BTW, I just posted my SPS photo in this thread few pages back. Have u seen it or busy chatting on MSN? hehehehe

Bro,

Like that his hands lagi strong. Can hold the camera steady at the same location for now more than 4 days instead.... :bow:

To take the photo w/o the main tank lighting means you shoot in low dim lights conditions so it is possible that he make use of the tank as support for his camera.

You know dim lights requires longer exposure and sometimes shaky hands can results in blurr photos.

Like Minsmarine said "think out of the box"

• SRC Member

Bro,

Bro,

You dun know the technology liao.

People use the camera to hang onto the Luminarc. The lighting not on mah. So can take the same picture even 10 days later or even 1 month later. :D

Bro you contribute leh.

Must remember to keep within the spirit of the thread hor.. Cannot P...ok?

bro, even with lights on, i can't even take proper photos of my tank liao. :paiseh::nc:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

To take the photo w/o the main tank lighting means you shoot in low dim lights conditions so it is possible that he make use of the tank as support for his camera.

You know dim lights requires longer exposure and sometimes shaky hands can results in blurr photos.

Oh sorry bro my mistake, my photography skill a little rusty.... :)

• SRC Member

but 2 pics 4 days or more apart and still pixel perfect in comparison? not even 0.01mm shift between photos considering its 700 pixels wide?

• SRC Member

No problem lar, some prawn mee (courtest of reefaholic) and some kopi will refresh your memory.

On lah.....

But really would like to know the secret of the 4-day colouration leh...you got any idea or not? Seem like the thread starter not willing to share leh... :( Very sad.

• SRC Member

You didn't know what's call "sub-pixel alignment" ?

Nope. newbie to photoshop. Can explain for the rest of the dudes here? We all wanna take pics with such amazing accurary days apart. No shift in vertical/horizontal position or even angle for the shot taken in terms of skew etc etc. Can teach?