Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Today I going SL there ma.... wanna jio you spend you kopi for you great efforts these few nights shooting pple here ma.... no kopi i scared you exhausted and then no more juice to continue then no more fun liao.

Sama sama lah. You must know who we shoot. I dun anyhow shoot ppl lah and also dun post much. If not Shark liao not lionfish. B)

• SRC Member
Sorrie - offtopic

may i check with seniors.. is alanseah using zeovit?

last time, alanseah believe that people who operate zeovit system; are people who seek shortcut and not using their skills & knowleadge to color up their sps etc. :o

Issit? i thought all the while he use zeovit. and from the start? :blink: A news to me. :P

• SRC Member
Sorrie - offtopic

may i check with seniors.. is alanseah using zeovit?

last time, alanseah believe that people who operate zeovit system; are people who seek shortcut and not using their skills & knowleadge to color up their sps etc. :o

He is a ZEOlord! Of course he is using zeovit lah. He claims he went from stage 1 to stage 4 in a few months only. Of course due to his excellent husbandry and expert skills too. Who else can color up the corals so dramatically in 4 days?

You very tamsim leh. Eat so many times from me. You havent tell me when you spent me hor. May i know how many prata you need to lure him back? (Bribery in progress) :lol::lol:

Where got so many times?? you lim my kopi how many times liao ??? So fast forget hor?

Somemore I give you info for SPS + help you chop sps lei? All these at the risk of getting fine for illegal parking hor

AlfaRomeo Posted on Sep 16 2005, 11:36 PM 
He is a ZEOlord! Of course he is using zeovit lah. He claims he went from stage 1 to stage 4 in a few months only. Of course due to his excellent husbandry and expert skills too. Who else can color up the corals so dramatically in 4 days? 

Reefaholic Posted on Sep 16 2005, 11:42 PM 
  But i not surprise that he eats his own words.  

:blink::blink: really.. he is a ZEOlord!!! but but..but. :blink: . from his view, those who use zeovit >>cheater !!

???? howcome .. he said one 'thing'.. do another' thing'? ? :erm:

impossible.. OMG... must be that he don't want to depart his real' skills and knowledge to newbies such as me.. :nc:

by the way, is ZEOlord still using his fans instead of his chiller? :o

AlfaRomeo Posted on Sep 16 2005, 11:36 PM 

Reefaholic Posted on Sep 16 2005, 11:42 PM 
  But i not surprise that he eats his own words.  

:blink::blink: really.. he is a ZEOlord!!! but but..but. :blink: . from his view, those who use zeovit is cheater !!

???? howcome .. he said one 'thing'.. do another' thing'? ? :erm:

impossible.. OMG... must be that he don't want to depart his real' skills and knowledge to newbies such as me.. :nc:

You are new zeohead meh?

How he "depart" his skills to you? depart liao no more left then he lost his skills liao.

• SRC Member

impart or depart? lol......

I got the jiu yin zhen jin level 9 ma..... so can recover fast ma.....

Or you save alittle bit for yourself and scare oneday he betray you. so never teach him all your skill? :o

Maybe there is no stage 5, but he learn until too indepth liao so parameters go wrong? Then reach stage 5. You didnt tell him properly issit? No stage 5 lah. only stage 4. :lol:

Or you save alittle bit for yourself and scare oneday he betray you. so never teach him all your skill? :o

Maybe there is no stage 5, but he learn until too indepth liao so parameters go wrong? Then reach stage 5. You didnt tell him properly issit? No stage 5 lah. only stage 4. :lol:

You watch too much HK kong fu serial is it?

Need some herbal tea to cool you down? Or you need to go "tao liang" ???

You are new zeohead meh?

How he "depart" his skills to you? depart liao no more left then he lost his skills liao. 

How come you depart your skill to him and yet you still got so much skill?

Buay steady hor, never depart fully to him. he is far from you lei.

impart or depart? lol......

I got the jiu yin zhen jin level 9 ma..... so can recover fast ma..... 

Or you save alittle bit for yourself and scare oneday he betray you. so never teach him all your skill? 

Maybe there is no stage 5, but he learn until too indepth liao so parameters go wrong? Then reach stage 5. You didnt tell him properly issit? No stage 5 lah. only stage 4.

How can i be the new zeohead esp he never really want to depart his real' skills to newbies :(

:blink: i know.. when the sword master reached the peak - master the way of sword - where he will forget all his skills and knowledge and himself become the sword that k cut thru everything.. :ph34r:

thus he is the ZEOlord now.

How can i be the new zeohead esp he never really want to depart his real' skills to newbies :(

:blink: i know.. when the sword master reached the peak - master the way of sword - where he will forget all his skills and knowledge and himself become the sword that k cut thru everything.. :ph34r:

thus he is the ZEOlord now.

got so many zeoheads around especially in zeovit forum and with our very friendly and helpful zeovit.com zeomod extreme superstar Bro Alfa around..... I am shocked and suprised + total lost of words that you said no one to help you lol.