Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• SRC Member

Piglet and the others, pls stop posting the pics. Have you ever heard of copyright laws? I own the copyright and IP rights for that pic. Posting it without my expressed permission is a violation. Thanks

Also, if you have a look at Rav's post, the statement 'and worst of all someone dont have hanna still dare go lie here and there' was the first instance the words 'lie' was used.

Posting that edited photo in July was a mistake on my part. Im sorry that the photo was posted and I have actively removed/replaced that pic which a more recent photo taken in September which more accurately resembles the table.

Lets move on guys.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

okie . get your point.. don't worry. ;)

Ic Ic .. Most impt point > so both of you made some mistakes - posted wrong pics. alan made mistake by posted wrong pic in src.. and you posted wrong pic in src, RC, zeovit.. I get your idea. ;)

since both of you made similar mistakes only to diff extend. i don't see a point for you to mock, attack him to that extend? perhap, it is a misunderstanding between both of you. afterall, both of you are active in zeovit & reefing friends' rite?

Posting that edited photo in July was a mistake on my part. Im sorry that the photo was posted and I have actively removed/replaced that pic which a more recent photo taken in September which more accurately resembles the table.

Okie great, you came out to clarify that it was all a mistake and that cleared up a lot of mess.

I am prepared to move on and forget about all these mess, the rest depends on you already. :peace:

• SRC Member
okie . get your point..  don't worry.  ;)

Ic Ic .. Most impt point > so both of you made some mistakes - posted wrong pics. alan made mistake by posted wrong pic in src.. and you posted wrong pic in src, RC, zeovit.. I get your idea.  ;)

since both of you made similar mistakes only to diff extend. i don't see a point for you to mock, attack him to that extend?  perhap, it is a misunderstanding between both of you. afterall, both of you are active in zeovit & reefing friends' rite?

Oh ya, btw Piglet, Since you like to post my SPS pics and also like altering my pics by using photoshop and keep mocking me and keep saying I am a liar and cheater. Can I have a look at your tank setup and pics pls? I searched all over but I cannot find a pic of your beautiful tank. Best Regards.

• SRC Member

Okie great, you came out to clarify that it was all a mistake and that cleared up a lot of mess.

I am prepared to move on and forget about all these mess, the rest depends on you already. :peace:

Weileong, Im easy. If you want to move on, dats fine with me. If you want to keep saying Im a liar and cheater and use my pics without expressed permission, I cant stop you either. :peace:

• SRC Member
Oh ya, btw Piglet, Since you like to post my SPS pics and also like altering my pics by using photoshop and keep mocking me and keep saying I am a liar and cheater. Can I have a look at your tank setup and pics pls? I searched all over but I cannot find a pic of your beautiful tank. Best Regards.

icic . so u want to avoid the facts that both u and alan made similar mistakes and u have NO reason to keep mocking/atacking him rite? ? so this tell us your character too . ;)

i am honest and open. U don't know ma ??? that reason why i don't post my pics. U never see my previous sales thread ?? Oh i see.. kk. allow me to ans your qns.

I don't have pic cause i sold off the equips that i bought for my new tank. reason., i am moving to a new place. don't worry, i will update u when i settle down and restart my tank project. u will be the first to see my pics. ;) will my tank as beautiful as yours. i don't think so.. not in term of spending power but i am v.poor - very very poor in IT related issue. :paiseh:

that again.. will i post pics.. well, i don't like show others my work- don't like to show-off plus i don't think that i have the skills and knowledge to show off. afterall, u are a zeovit mod ma. rite?

so if u want to move on. like what WL said - it up to u esp u already mention that both of u made mistakes. in facts, type of mistake - same, only to diff extend. so story is : u Reap what you sow. When others made mistakes - give people a chance esp if u made that mistake too . ;) basic manner and respect.

talk about manner and respect.. I want to say sorrie on the pics issue. I believe that as a zeovit mod- u k forgive me. (someone edited alan's pics and made fun of him too.. :o )

then again.. since alan is the thread starter and he wants to closed this thread. so it up to u to decide. this thread can con't on & on, deleted or closed.

• SRC Member

talk about manner and respect..

Yup. i am sorrie for all the issues I have bought up.. sorrie. if anyone - want to shoot me - since it is my fault too. Are welcome to do so but pls > on a new thread. ban me ? -i deserve it.

pls respect alan request to close this thread..

i reap what i sow, i am not trying to say that i am a gd person. at least, u all know more about him' now. i am a evil and bad person.. so i am sorrie and want to apologize for my mistake and action..

Piglet, your wish shall be granted. You will not be banned indefinitely but your account will be suspended for 90 days with immediate effect. You are also forgiven for your past misdeeds.

Let's all learn from this, move on,and make SRC a better place.

If there are others who think they deserve to be suspended or banned, please PM any one of your friendly mods/admin who would be more than happy to oblige.

Thread closed.