What wld u do if someone mistakenly calls ur HP?

cityofangels

• SRC Member
Or we can play fool with the wrong-calling-bugger.

Idiot: Hello, Ahmad kah?

You:. .... (bugger, wrong # again) .... oh, yah, Ahmad here....

Idiot: Is that you? You sore throat ah?

You: Yaloh, what's up....

go on and on, and go fly kite with him.

:P

Hahah good idea! Maybe I should do that one day! :lol: I'm fed-up with all these buggas already.

• SRC Member
No lar check if the ger on the phone is not a guy acting as a ger.

Hahaha chim, man! I think I'd answer all phone-calls on my mobile. But I've stored that nuisance called as "Prank Call" in my mobile. If he/she calls again, I'll ask a guy friend to pick up instead.

But ironically, as I've mentioned in a previous post, the number which the caller is calling from has some automated message thing! Asking me to key in password! What the.. <_<

• SRC Member

Or this...

Idiot: Ah Cow ah, you there?

You: .... Hey, who are you? Are you Ah Cow's relative?

Idiot: .... No lah, I'm his friend...

You: Hey! You know where's Ah Cow now? (put bad word here, like asking someone mother... :P ) , he borrowed my 5K SGD last 2 months, and now playing missing! You better tell me or when I found him he gonna lose 1 finger! I tell you!....

:P

• SRC Member

Hahaha chim, man! I think I'd answer all phone-calls on my mobile. But I've stored that nuisance called as "Prank Call" in my mobile. If he/she calls again, I'll ask a guy friend to pick up instead.

But ironically, as I've mentioned in a previous post, the number which the caller is calling from has some automated message thing! Asking me to key in password! What the.. <_<

:huh: BTW, is ur HP incoming free? If yes not so bad lah. Can talk watever u 1 2 him/her & make him/her blur blur blur ha ha ha :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
Dun know leh how come my girlfriend like to answer my hp.

She care too much lah.

Got one time a girl really call me. Wah before she hand the phone over to me already show me the long face.

Nah it is so and so.....! What to do have to swallow lah kena lecture.

But now she not so petty anymore. ;)

:lol: Emm.... let me c.... I was also once my hubby GF, also look @ his HP who calls him.....a good thing is she know all ur frends?...I know all my hubby frends...Come 2 think of it... he dun hve many friends...i mean his frends r all mostly guys jus like my pool of friends....

...... I stop doing tat)(looking @ his hp) when we got married. is this d answer u looking 4? :D