any1 from tengah airbase??

cjh

• SRC Member
i usedto be there :P hehe but not RP.. :)

lol... bro u also a victim of the shabby place... lol.... then wat u do there?? technician??

• SRC Member

I kena posted there for my reservist....formally from Paya Lebar ....sianzzzz but atleast very near where I stay. :P

Pass Office sux....aircon not working properly....the building where we bunk is like shit and dirty .... especially the toilet ......complaint so many time ....still never changed....all the fund don't know go where :angry:

• SRC Member

oh man i was a RP in tengah from 01-02. 2001 of cos was the year of the 9-11. I believe in all history of RP-ness, thats the worst time ever to be a RP. Bringing the memories of those days back, still brings a tear to my eye.

I remember during my time, there was a gal, her name was cynthia. she had a pretty face and unbelievable knockers. just so i can see her, i would volunteer myself for guard duty at zone 4 gate, which is by far the hottest gate in the whole of tengah!

i wonder where she is now....

• SRC Member
oh man i was a RP in tengah from 01-02. 2001 of cos was the year of the 9-11. I believe in all history of RP-ness, thats the worst time ever to be a RP. Bringing the memories of those days back, still brings a tear to my eye.

I remember during my time, there was a gal, her name was cynthia. she had a pretty face and unbelievable knockers. just so i can see her, i would volunteer myself for guard duty at zone 4 gate, which is by far the hottest gate in the whole of tengah!

i wonder where she is now....

lol... bro... after the 9-11 u all kena confine 1 month right... lol..... our WO tell us lol.... hope it dun happen to me... ya lo the bunk sucks... sleep on a 7cm sponge then the floor sweep liao after 5mins dunno how but the dust will come back again... without fail!! at night even got bees sleeping with us... but lucky my toilet also got uncle come clean but we still must clean it ourself... din noe SGreef got so many ex-TAB lol.... i hope i'm an army RP.... bro darren where is zone 4 now all ABCD liao.... no more number....

• SRC Member
Zone 4 is where har cannot remember..

111 sqn is near the tower right??

haha... i still on course leh... not even 3 weeks there yet still dunno most of the place... haha...