chinese kong fu - 超级神功

weileong

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's a powerful internal strenght 神功. Where it can re-born a person and give him the 5 elements of earth and can see, hear from far and even breathe in water...

but the most impt is this 神功 is the key to open a super power weapon... hahaha

sounds like from some chinese comic one.

Wow must watch must watch.... where's DA? he very siao these type of show with 神功one :P

• SRC Member
from the far east one master the 偷天换日 one.. 能改变颜色

it requires special skill inorder to master this sheng kong, one needs to meditaite b4 executing the final blow... if not the master himself will kanna the blow, end up injured , den must go mountain recuperate "siu yang" and also eat medicine " sian tan"

it requires special skill inorder to master this sheng kong, one needs to meditaite b4 executing the final blow... if not the master himself will kanna the blow, end up injured , den must go mountain recuperate "siu yang" and also eat medicine " sian tan"

you need天山雪莲?

• SRC Member

i dun fancy that, I like : yi1 zhang3 jiu4 pao3... its a series movie shown in Mongolia, I happen to be there and saw the movie, damn power arrrr ........ :shock:

The master normally disguise himself, sometimes hiding behind trees or well , den come from behind.. deliver one fatal blow and run away, thats why its call yi1 zhang3 jiu4 pao3.... :pinch: