My 2ft Tank

kee

• SRC Member

hey wonder why you guys trust bacteria so much, IMo all liquidfy bacteria are useless

Hmm seriously.. I stop putting bacteria .. but the first few days of my new tank, i added. Ne way how come you say that the bacteria is useless, if then why they sell in the market, issit to just waste money??

Best Regards,

Giritharan

• SRC Member

Hmm seriously.. I stop putting bacteria .. but the first few days of my new tank, i added. Ne way how come you say that the bacteria is useless, if then why they sell in the market, issit to just waste money??

Best Regards,

Giritharan

The bottle might have been lying in the shop for quite some time.How do you think they could have survive?

• SRC Member

You have a copperband inside?? have u done research on what this fish can do to corals?? they eat and swallow em' .. hehe.. and well i think the stock of fish u have now is the max. no more adding orelse your bioload will kill your tank..

• SRC Member

Well nothing else.. remember 2 feet tank.. small little swiiming place.. keep fish that can grow exceed 2-3 inches.. if not u would have problem in keeping the fish healthy and also must think of giving away of upgrading if u plan too..

mine 2 feeter only house clownfishes which is the one that can only grow max to 3-4 inches.. and dotty back and also cardinals..

damsels.. all taken out.. super territorial..

thx i plan to giv away some of my fish to my friend. Thx for all your suggestion. anymore? :thanks:

Hi Kee,

I'm also new into reef marine ,have some experiences with fishes only :unsure:

Yah, I must agree with some of them that your tank is a bit overstock.

Watch out for the nitrate!

Here's mine, almost 2 months & my tank still almost empty except for some cleanup crew.

The sponges & fan is just temporary , understand that they are difficult to be alive

in captivity........... :erm:

My 3 feet tank:

post-34-1063849372.jpg