my 1st brown moshimoshi

kasimselamat

yeah...today my mushimushi not shrinking anymore....getting wider n wider....n another more type of mushimushi....hope both be ok ....do i need to feed anything to dis guys...

Dose a little iodide would do the fella lots of good... but dun overdose hor... ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

yeah ..it goin ok....jus bought it jus to try my water....hehehe...can i know wat certain condition dat can make mushimushi get stress/melt ot die..

i read out dat the mushroom doesn't need to much light..is't true??im using 150W mh 20kK..n my tank was 2fts deep...rite now im putting the mushroom a few inchs from the bright area.....

yeah ..it goin ok....jus bought it jus to try my water....hehehe...can i know wat certain condition dat can make mushimushi get stress/melt ot die..

i read out dat the mushroom doesn't need to much light..is't true??im using 150W mh 20kK..n my tank was 2fts deep...rite now im putting the mushroom a few inchs from the bright area.....

Actually mid tank would be good enough... too high can melt the zoos too... ;)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

yeah im mean in the midle area..sorry...1st put under mh light...i think too bright..so changes it to new place....

dis is my 1 st time keeping mushroom....so afraid i would lose the mushi...n im far from my tank..only b back for weekend....missing tank oledi...

wat do u mean by iodie....

Go to an LFS, ask them if they have Iodide... :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg