Tile Selection for renov

kelstorm

• SRC Member

yah.. somehow i miss my cement sceeding floor in the kampong.. :(

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked my quotation...

my homogenous tiles are 800x800... for my living, dining, balcony and store flooring is $4080.

Kitchen and both bathrooms flooring ( also homogenous) is $1800

Wall tiles for kitchen to ceiling height is $2600

Wall tiles for both bathroom to ceiling height is $$2480.

Point to note is that my kitchen is pretty huge, even for a 5 room flat... :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Just checked my quotation...

my homogenous tiles are 800x800... for my living, dining, balcony and store flooring is $4080.

Kitchen and both bathrooms flooring ( also homogenous) is $1800

Wall tiles for kitchen to ceiling height is $2600

Wall tiles for both bathroom to ceiling height is $$2480.

Point to note is that my kitchen is pretty huge, even for a 5 room flat... :)

that is a lot of money for the tiles!!!!.. i think if u change to Rupiah, u can lay them all over the floor plus walls.... hahaha...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

that is a lot of money for the tiles!!!!.. i think if u change to Rupiah, u can lay them all over the floor plus walls.... hahaha...

Dun say liao... now tinking maybe do half height for kitchen and bathroom, or maybe use ceramic tiles... :(

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

new flat?? u ever tot of the tiles popping out issue?? me talking abt the original ones, not overlay ones.. ceramic are cheaper.. no doubt.. i considered doing overlay but the cost aint justifiable.. wait 3 yrs before doing anything..

:lol:

• SRC Member
I spend $3K+ to do living, dining, study, shelter and kitchen. Mine is a EA.

JC

tiling for the walls?? so many and only $3k+??? <_< i was quoted $2.4k for 2 toilet walls alone!!!! :o

• SRC Member
There was once I tot of juz painting over my kitchen tiles.

JC

interesting idea.. i tot of leveling the ktichen walls and then paint over, but fiancee say not nice.. n she calls the shots.. :(