My nano tank in Perth

Dazer

• SRC Member

hi guys! Greetings from Downunder! It has been a long while since my last post. After dismantling my nano ricordia tank in Singapore, decided to start another at my aunt's apartment with her blessings of course. As some of you know i'm a huge fan of clownfishes especially True Perculas. When i first stepped into the first pet store in Perth, i saw this pair of ocellaris clowns which really blew my mind off. What kind of Ocellaris?? Time for you guys to find out. :heh:

Full tank shot!

post-69-1129878916.jpg

• SRC Member

Evryone seems to be looking for nice zoos. Over here in Perth, the selection is plenty and one has to have patience and keen eyesight to find them. Still waiting for the blue zoos though. Here are the purples with green skirt. :)

post-69-1129879519.jpg

• SRC Member

hi guys! Australia got very strict quarantine laws and not many invertebrates can be imported. eg. A flame angel that cost $45 sing dollar in singapore would cost between A$100-130 bucks. Ricordia flordias are not allowed into Australia. I got most of my corals from a nearby petshop, Perth Aquarium and display centre. U guys can visit the website www.perthaquarium.com.au. These black and white clownfish are native in australia. :D

hey wat kind of clown fish is it? how come black in colour one? lolz.. :ooh: