Chronicle of My Mixed-Reef

loster

Easy lah. Next time look for the most good looking guy. :P

Err... there isn't any good looking guy there... so which one is you? :lol: Can only see a bunch of drooling guys with both hands inside the fish tanks!!! Come to think of it... that place was quite "market" looking and we are all like buying seafood, lol!!!

Question: How do you manage to take top view shots without showing the reflection of your MH? Is there a trick?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Err... there isn't any good looking guy there... so which one is you? :lol: Can only see a bunch of drooling guys with both hands inside the fish tanks!!! Come to think of it... that place was quite "market" looking and we are all like buying seafood, lol!!!

Question: How do you manage to take top view shots without showing the reflection of your MH? Is there a trick?

i used my hand to shield the light while taking photo from top down... u notice some pix have dark background... blocked too much light :P

age.png

• SRC Member

Swee swee.... See liao i also want to do SPS... <_<

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member

hey, ivan, sure... you are most welcome :lol: actually, u have a nice sps in your tank too. beautiful colour you have there. bb + cooked LR really works :P

travy... man, long time didn't see your tank update... how is your tank? your fish(s) doing well?

trigger, i have 1xTS12 + 6060 + 3xM820 + 1x620. i still have some deadspot and on the central top, the corals didn't get enough flow. planning to add 1xTS07 :P hehehe this is the advantage of having BB... no worry of sand flying all over. now the coraline algae covered more than 50% of my tank bottom :P

age.png

p10303234ar.jpg

:bow::bow::bow:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

Hey bro. Yeah its been a long time since i updated...

Started work at a new place. Split shifts so hardly have the time to take 'nice' pictures and post... but am just happy to go thru posts like yurs. hahaha

Tank is good. Neglected my tank for some time so the corals suffered abit. :(

Fishes are fine though. One of my dispars turning into a male. haha! Just bought an addition of another 6 females ones. Would be nice to see them swimming together.

Cutting back on stocking up on corals though. Anemone seems to be getting bigger... Powderblue still snacking on the last few remaining rocks of zoos... haha.

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

Wow!!! Your clams put mine to shame :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

WOW Bro Loster... very very nice LOL...when was the shipment in AM (jalan kayu)?

If one of these clam inside my tank... I think I can removed all the common ZOOS already... but I still like my new clam :paiseh:

• SRC Member
bro, how you place your clam so nice in bb tank. U take out the base rock ?

I still cannot believe i actually miss this beauty :(

Bro, this is the pc I pointed out to you but you said: " not nice".

I must say I also regret a bit recommending this pc to loster.

Anyway, many more available in the market this week. Cheong. :evil:

• SRC Member

hehehehe... see, i told you... teo was pointing this pc to you and you prefer to look at another pc :fear:

i can't take out its small pc of base rock that has already attached on it. so, i super glue it on another small pc of rock and make sure that i will seat well on it base :lol:

have somemore coming :shock::blink::eyebrow::P:lol:

age.png