Triggerfish!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

yup!!!! mine clown and blue line now fat like my picasso... left this pinkie ... still abit skinny... gonna pump him up over the next few days... less hostile when they are full... :D:D:D

put my hand in to put the mushrooms i bought and the anemone... wah!!! my clown come up and bite my hand.. lucky the fellow is not too big,,, so not that pain... :lol:

wanna post my fatty photos... but swim around and round... so hard to get a good shot!!! :pinch:

• SRC Member

heehee... juz went down to J&J... bought the lion.... heehee damn big.... now abit concern with my 2 percula clown.... but since they are already inside the anemone.... hope it will be fine..... :lol:

fish still with the lfs...... heehee... gonna pick up abt one and half week later... need to get rid of the white ich in my tank.... duno where it came from... :sick:

heehee... juz went down to J&J... bought the lion.... heehee damn big.... now abit concern with my 2 percula clown.... but since they are already inside the anemone.... hope it will be fine..... :lol:

fish still with the lfs...... heehee... gonna pick up abt one and half week later... need to get rid of the white ich in my tank.... duno where it came from... :sick:

Bro... you going let me know... wanna tag along... lol...

they got the fish that i am looking for very long...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Oh yeah... Lorenzo helped me to get my blackline trigger... My pinktail afraid of it... Each on each side of the tank... No aggression so far... Will update the photo once i get my DC back... lol...

post ur pic..... anyway saw sealife have a few white tip trigger.. not bad....

but now still curing my pink tail,, got white ich... but getting better already... :lol::lol: