Tank Close Shop...

TanGo

• SRC Member

All items allocated to names already..

Collection date for all items will be arranged on Saturday afternoon from 3 - 6pm.

Does anyone have any problem with the collection date and time?

Please let me know...

Location will be let known later..

All items allocated to names already..

Collection date for all items will be arranged on Saturday afternoon from 3 - 6pm.

Does anyone have any problem with the collection date and time?

Please let me know...

Location will be let known later..

bro tango.. can u pls refer to your pm??

hope to hear from you

• SRC Member

Chiller Resun 280 Selling $400.

Prizm Protein Skimmer Selling $100.

Ehiem 2215 Selling $100

DIY overhead filtration system Selling $20

Powerheads Selling $5 - $15

Coral Vital LSB Half bottle left- $15 OCTO?

Coral Vital Half bottle left - $15 OCTO?

Sera Plankton food tablets $4 OCTO?

Today's freeze dried Krill $4

amino-vital

nitromax marine (Bacteria culture for saltwater tank) - selling $15

coralife nitrate controller selling $5

coral life target food selling $5

Marc Wesse bacter vital marine selling $25 OCTO?

Test kit for iodide, silicate and phosphate, 3 in one test kit by seachem, bought $70, used once.. Letting go at $50

• SRC Member

1. An owner's guide to a happy healthy fish, The Coral Reef Aquarium - $20

2. Book of Coral Propagation, Volume 1 Version 1.0, Reef Gardening for Aquarists.

A Concise Guide to the Successful Care and Culture of Coral Reef Invertebrates by Anthony Calfo - $50 hoppinghippos

3. Natural Reef Aquariums, Simplified Approaches to Creating Living Saltwater Microcosms. by John H. Tullock - $30

4. The Conscientious Marine Aquarist, A Commonsense Handbook for Successful Saltwater Hobbyists by Robert M. Fenner - $40 - lona you keen?

5. Marine Reef Aquarium Handbook by Dr. Robert J. Goldstein. - $15

6. Aquarium Corals, Selection, Husbandry, and Natural History by Eric H. Borneman - $50 (Great book with lots of coloured pics, one of my fav. great condition!) - jd_n

7. Invertebrates: A Quick Reference Guide -- by Julian Sprung, Daniel Ramirez (Designer); Hardcover - $50 - visor

8. Corals: A Quick Reference Guide (Oceanographic Series) by Julian Sprung (Hardcover - September 1999) - $50 (Great condition! lots of colored pics easy to understand text.) - visor

9. The Ultimate Aquarium: A Definitive Guide to Identifying and Keeping Freshwater and Marine Fishes - $10

10. The New Marine Aquarium: Step-By-Step Setup & Stocking Guide by Michael S. Paletta, et al (Paperback - May 1999) - $20 - Octo

The books allocated.. Some others left.. Visor, I need your contact number.. If not I will let other ppl have the book..

Cheers..

• SRC Member

Hmmm.. One more item.. Selling as a set.. 1ft tank with argonite sand.. Comes with a hook on liberity filter and light set.. two pieces of LR..

Price bought $280..

Selling $100..

Interested party pls pm me..

• SRC Member

1. An owner's guide to a happy healthy fish, The Coral Reef Aquarium - $20

2. Book of Coral Propagation, Volume 1 Version 1.0, Reef Gardening for Aquarists.

A Concise Guide to the Successful Care and Culture of Coral Reef Invertebrates by Anthony Calfo - $50 hoppinghippos

3. Natural Reef Aquariums, Simplified Approaches to Creating Living Saltwater Microcosms. by John H. Tullock - $30

4. The Conscientious Marine Aquarist, A Commonsense Handbook for Successful Saltwater Hobbyists by Robert M. Fenner - $40 - lona

5. Marine Reef Aquarium Handbook by Dr. Robert J. Goldstein. - $15

6. Aquarium Corals, Selection, Husbandry, and Natural History by Eric H. Borneman - $50 (Great book with lots of coloured pics, one of my fav. great condition!) - jd_n

7. Invertebrates: A Quick Reference Guide -- by Julian Sprung, Daniel Ramirez (Designer); Hardcover - $50 - Wyseow

8. Corals: A Quick Reference Guide (Oceanographic Series) by Julian Sprung (Hardcover - September 1999) - $50 (Great condition! lots of colored pics easy to understand text.) - scooter blenny pls confirm...

9. The Ultimate Aquarium: A Definitive Guide to Identifying and Keeping Freshwater and Marine Fishes - $10

10. The New Marine Aquarium: Step-By-Step Setup & Stocking Guide by Michael S. Paletta, et al (Paperback - May 1999) - $20 - Octo

• SRC Member
pm him days and days before 12th octo... then he say must wait till sunday.. then i could only pm him on sunday after i came back from church... so i suppose i was abit late... then din get a chance to get the items...

I'm sorry about that.. I wasn't able to check my email and get into SRC then.. Which were the items you were looking at?

• SRC Member

Some other items not listed previously..

Tropical Science, Marine-clean - Sludge removing system, benificial pro-biotic bacteria.. Reduce aquarium maintainence.. Cleans biological filter media and reduce gravel vacuuming.. bought $28-- selling $20.. never use before..

Mg test kit.. used once.. bought $41.50 - selling $30..

Ca test kit, used once.. bought $30 - selling $20...

Kh test kit bought $9.90 selling $5.. Used once..