non fish: K750i for sale

sinner

• SRC Member

One complete set of Sony Ericsson K750i for sale. Total duration used is only 11Hrs47Mins. Comes complete with box and original standard accessories. highest offer from shops is $460. hoping to sell at a price slightly higher ($520). ***Pls note, there's a slight ding on the camera cover not due to dropping on the floor but i hit it onto the bed frame whilst i was asleep*** other then this small flaw the phone works great with excellent camera quality. ***Selling as i'm a gadget freak***

Updated: Nov 17 11:06 2005 SGT

One complete set of Sony Ericsson K750i for sale. Total duration used is only 11Hrs47Mins. Comes complete with box and original standard accessories. highest offer from shops is $460. hoping to sell at a price slightly higher ($520). ***Pls note, there's a slight ding on the camera cover not due to dropping on the floor but i hit it onto the bed frame whilst i was asleep*** other then this small flaw the phone works great with excellent camera quality. ***Selling as i'm a gadget freak*** **************selling at $500 SMS 96698461 for a fast deal!*****************

• SRC Member
good price for a good phone... my gf and I just bought one at a 2nd hand shop for around the same price.. really cool phone... ups for u bro

thanks bro... it's the best camera phone i've used comparing to all other phones that are also 2mega pixel... of cos cannot compare with nokia n90 as it's of different class and it uses carl zeiss lens... and the price tag for that is $1600 brand new... :lol:

• SRC Member

Read some of the phone reviews, saw those pictures, the camera is around the same as the N90 or even better.

up for u

SBS_Transit