My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member

I jus love this [ix... seems like prayer in a circle for a new found friend, which is the YT from Bro Stabilo.... Now the Yt's best friend is the powder black. They are partners wherever they swim :D

post-34-1169222833.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

tks for trying to save it ;)

and yeah it did cost me an arm n leg :lol::lol:

think if u go down to Irwana tomoro, it'll costs more than an arm and legs :fear: Better go without ur wallet, safer and economic. Feast yr eyes will do, else damage to ur acc will be greater :P:D:lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
lol, my tank kinda still got the empty feeling leh :D

ur 1st pic blasto very stunning :evil:

and yeah do agree 2nd pic blasto is still under stress ;)

and i simply luv ur gold black clam :evil:

mind pm me where u got it from? ;)

think, I developed a liking for balstos liao... but my pockets are all with holes :cry: i think tat blastos are basically easy to care and keep too. will keep these few first and see how they developed

a prisoner trying to escape :pirate:

They can be so annoying... :pinch:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
lol

2day went harlequin saw 1 blasto wif three head which i luv but the price :shock:

then at GO the price oso :shock:

no choice but to get them outta my mind :(

i got a very intense red mushroom wif white dot from GO tho :lol:

very deep red :evil:

hummm... post a pix leh... must be damn chio.... the price from there must be deep deep too :lol:

Wonder why blastos are so X :evil:

• SRC Member
Bro Fishtalk... u set up a SPS clinic ah? :bow:

Tomorrow anyone else going? I might drop by :)

er... no lah... Jus tat happen to have some space, sis warner wants me to nurse the monti to good health. But after hearing the price tat she bought, I would like her to have it back if she wants provided tat it recovers... But can't gurantee success thou :unsure:

So far, hammy's sps have recover too :look:

• SRC Member
I shifted my sunflower then gone liao~! Botak! Maybe hammy that digitata put ur place oso. Not doing well leh. The rest all big and good.

huh... BOTAK !!! :blink: alamak... so chio.. neber mind, wait mine grow more polys, frag back to u, the owner :lol:

Hammy bought sps again ?

Bro Jervis, I've got rid of all my turbos from the main tank to my 2 ft tank. Got enough of their insane grazing :evil:

Sis warner. maybe its B'cos of their color, so nice and striking :whistle tat's Y so X lor

• SRC Member
I jus love this [ix... seems like prayer in a circle for a new found friend, which is the YT from Bro Stabilo.... Now the Yt's best friend is the powder black. They are partners wherever they swim :D

Wah, got alot of friends :lol::lol: And lots of things to see compared to my tank! :lol:

Bro, is it eating? More pics of the YT k? :P:thanks: