My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
Yo, welcome back! Had fun? Win enough to buy new corals to replace those that got hurt?? :eyebrow:

sigh... i only tried my luck on jackpot lah. even if win also dun really win big. went there to past off some time, but guess gambling is mostly on the losing side :ph34r:

Dun really wanna add anymore corals and the tanks are really packed :eyeblur:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Go with in-law again? After CNY then can go with u haha. Bring jacky along ask him pray in the room for us.

Kenneth, as u know I went to Genting only when being pulled along for fun. Dun really like to go that often too. But I'm there this time with my friends on in-laws ah :heh:

As usual, huge crowds b4 the new year and damn pack siao :ph34r:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• 2 weeks later...

Be it RUSH or NO RUSH... his tank is already full lah... still got room for more? :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Ya.... its a sad day for me. Woke up this morning and discovered my blue ring angel from the 2 ft tank gasping for air, shortly after went up lorry.... :cry: It was feeding well and was in my 2 ft tank for almost 2 months liao, but....

The yellow gold color maxima clam in my 4 footer also gave up on me today... Sad day.... but this hobby is so heart pain, in a moment, they seems well and eating greddily. Next moment they called it quits and gave up their lives :cry2:

• SRC Member
Ya.... its a sad day for me. Woke up this morning and discovered my blue ring angel from the 2 ft tank gasping for air, shortly after went up lorry.... :cry: It was feeding well and was in my 2 ft tank for almost 2 months liao, but....

The yellow gold color maxima clam in my 4 footer also gave up on me today... Sad day.... but this hobby is so heart pain, in a moment, they seems well and eating greddily. Next moment they called it quits and gave up their lives :cry2:

aiyoh.. why like that...???

so sad.... :cry::cry:

i was worried for one of my blastos too, yesterday they closed and mouth open big big... heng heng todae open nicely like the past....

• SRC Member

aiyoh.. why like that...???

so sad.... :cry::cry:

i was worried for one of my blastos too, yesterday they closed and mouth open big big... heng heng todae open nicely like the past....

I also do not know Y ? :unsure: Hope won't have any more of such incident of fatal clam or corals :cry: PP, ur kids are cute, especially ur Prince PP :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Great kids you have. Luv their hair!!! Praying that no.3 will start growing his soon.... :lol::lol:

Hmmm..... looks like the CNY gathering are more of Baby HAIR comparision :upsidedown::whistle Anyway, Little PP and Eden and Ryan are all adorable Princes :D Each have their charm and cuteness :lol: