My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hi Jh, glad to know tat the lobo are doing well, as for the brain, melted ? How come ? Maybe the spot is not ideal ?

Well, here's DOGGIE hammer.... :lol: The shape looks like a doggie, dun u agree :pinch:

haha. looks like a doogie stretching.... lol...

• SRC Member
wah go LFS bo jio... lol....

Not tat I dun jio u la, jus tat I usually last minute got the urge to go and usually not a plan trip.

FTS :snore:

post-34-1184072357.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Bro is that Doggy Hammer getting enough light? Seems llke not extending much leh :blink:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Bro is that Doggy Hammer getting enough light? Seems llke not extending much leh :blink:

If I'm not wrong, this is a elegance hammer and they dun really stretched out that much :D I got this hammer without even noticing tat the hammer resembles the shape of a Doggie :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

If I'm not wrong, this is a elegance hammer and they dun really stretched out that much :D I got this hammer without even noticing tat the hammer resembles the shape of a Doggie :lol:

Maybe you look at it upside-down at that time :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Not tat I dun jio u la, jus tat I usually last minute got the urge to go and usually not a plan trip.

FTS :snore:

haha... joking only la... haha...

getting more and more prata and clams ar.... lol...

Nope... its from Ah Heng at Woodlands... Beary Chin Chai and friendly.. :look:

I saw your thread.. you bought from ah heng? can I have the number? I need to make a tank too.

His service is good and the quality good?

how much did you buy it for anyway?

thks.

A reefer!

ok last pix for the nite........ :look:

:yeah::yeah::yeah: u use coral as liverock ah haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

haha... joking only la... haha...

getting more and more prata and clams ar.... lol...

Yes I'm more pratas but still can't compare to reefers here whom really dig into their pockets :fear: By the way, yesterday went out to get another prata :lol:

u use coral as liverock ah haha

Where got leh ? I thinking to rescape. And to allow more space on the sand bed so tat got more space to stock up more pratas and clams. :P Just looking at my rocks, think at least a hundred kg of rocks in it... wonder if it will break my back for rescaping :pinch:

• SRC Member

I saw your thread.. you bought from ah heng? can I have the number? I need to make a tank too.

His service is good and the quality good?

how much did you buy it for anyway?

thks.

A reefer!

Hi housereef,

u really did dig up a history tank thread :P ... Yup, my tank which was made by Ah Heng,now abt 1 yr 8 mths, is still in good condition.

Its his father in law tat provides very sound advice for the making of the tank as he's the one doing it. U can explain the concept of ur tank to his F.I.L and if neccessary, he'll recommend and advice u the proper way to it. :lol: The tank maker's Son in law is Ah Heng or Kenny : Hp 96880349. As for the price, will pm u :)

• SRC Member
word of advice dun put ur coral so packed...

;)

prata dun put so high..

u r stressing their flesh... :fear::fear::fear::fear:

okie, thanks for the advice :) So far the pratas are reacting well with the MH as its only 150 watts. If the MH are 250 watts, might causes bleaching due to the intensity of the lights B)

• SRC Member
MH light frequency tend to flutuate

thts y i dun like MH then is very hot..

monitor ur prata flesh carefully.. ;)

ya agreed with wat u said.... thanks again for the advice :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
MH light frequency tend to flutuate

thts y i dun like MH then is very hot..

monitor ur prata flesh carefully.. ;)

bro.. can elaborate more on that?? i'm curious...

• SRC Member
hey bro,

welcome to the prata family...

nice job...

waiting to see ur gems leh.... anyway went to LCK to try my luck on RED PRATA, but all sold out liao.... :( But some pieces went to somebody's tank leh :eyebrow::eyebrow: U know who u are rite ? :whistle

• SRC Member

waiting to see ur gems leh.... anyway went to LCK to try my luck on RED PRATA, but all sold out liao.... :( But some pieces went to somebody's tank leh :eyebrow::eyebrow: U know who u are rite ? :whistle

Got red red one, I also wan!! :lol::lol:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg