My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Not bad lah...

I cant even afford to drive. Parking and charges in the CBD is crazy...

u SO HUMBLE LEH... SURE CAN AFFORD LAH... JUS TAT its super XX$$$ to park in CBD. imagine the monthly loan + the carparks fees :fear: By not having a car there's a pro and con. U can save more $$$$ for ur tanks ma.. :P Added any corals to ur tank recently?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

not mini lah... its a RUSH... so tat next time, can RUSH and CHEONG for corals when shipments comes in :lol:

Hi Sean

I will keep a look out of and smell the brand new RUSH in our carpark soon :D

Wat color?

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member

Hi Sean

I will keep a look out of and smell the brand new RUSH in our carpark soon :D

Wat color?

Hi Dennis, u and I always talk abt paying each other a visit and till now we still haven't meet up. :lol: Well, will be getting a black RUSH, hopefully b4 CNY. There's a Black terous in our Carpark, driven by a lady ah....

Many ppl told me got lottsa of washing and shinning to do for a black car :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Many ppl told me got lottsa of washing and shinning to do for a black car :pinch:

ya.. black if well maintained is berry nice...

but if dirty very obvious, scatches also berry obvious...

remember to SMS me your vehicle number... Huat ah!!!!!!

• SRC Member

ya.. black if well maintained is berry nice...

but if dirty very obvious, scatches also berry obvious...

remember to SMS me your vehicle number... Huat ah!!!!!!

lai ah lai ah .... huat ah.... so take tio $$$ an go cheong LFS for red corals for CNY and big red packets for kids too ah :P:D:lol:

if got scratch, sure beari beari obviouc tats for sure lor :cry:

• SRC Member

lai ah lai ah .... huat ah.... so take tio $$$ an go cheong LFS for red corals for CNY and big red packets for kids too ah :P:D:lol:

if got scratch, sure beari beari obviouc tats for sure lor :cry:

Use black marker to cover? They have it in the shops...

White one also very diificult. Dirty easily and turn yellow if not constantly washed and poslished.

• SRC Member

Hi Dennis, u and I always talk abt paying each other a visit and till now we still haven't meet up. :lol: Well, will be getting a black RUSH, hopefully b4 CNY. There's a Black terous in our Carpark, driven by a lady ah....

My working hours are all upside-down, most of the time will reach home late and probably you guys would already be resting... Very much like to meet up with all the reefing neighbours but got to put work and family in front first :rolleyes:

Anyway i can go smell your new ka when i back home late :D

Got black terous meh? I tot it's a black Rush driven by a man, u got see wrongly or not?? :yeah:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
wow... sis... beary beary long time neber come surf SRC already ah.... how are u? Joshua was saying he'll be heading down to Wales for his studies soon .... :D When can we threesome meet up for coffee and coral visit again :P

Yeah... Never post in SRC for quite some time now. :look: Joshua is heading to Wales for studies? Wow.. I didn't know that.. Yeah, must meet up for coffee to catch up! :) You prefer weekdays or weekends?

• SRC Member

Yeah... Never post in SRC for quite some time now. :look: Joshua is heading to Wales for studies? Wow.. I didn't know that.. Yeah, must meet up for coffee to catch up! :) You prefer weekdays or weekends?

how abt next weekday ? Monday to thursday is ok with me.... :D U wanna call joshua to link up ? Or make it near my place and pop by my hse too if u dun mind :P

• SRC Member
Hi Sean, this is what I hv for the hunging cable... kind of miss out something...incomplete set

do I need to buy a whole new set of hanging kit or just the adjustable knob alone will do??

:thanks:

Hi Ken, this is the cable but u would need to get the connector to able to slid ur MH up and down... maybe when u pop by my hse, then I show u or next week can bring u to the shop to buy. Cheaper to buy at the shop then to get from the chaps who do the fixing :ph34r: Today saw some clams, again.... sigh... tempted to get it, but phewww..... Warnmer was there to STOP me !!! :P

My working hours are all upside-down, most of the time will reach home late and probably you guys would already be resting... Very much like to meet up with all the reefing neighbours but got to put work and family in front first 

Anyway i can go smell your new ka when i back home late 

Got black terous meh? I tot it's a black Rush driven by a man, u got see wrongly or not?? 

Dennis, u are a loving n caring father/hubby indeed :bow: Next week, call me to have coffee la... morning is ok for me. Mon to Thurs I'm free :D

Er.... I think no need to go smell my car when it arrived lar, coz there's so many new cars in our carprak, everyday we all are smelling new cars here :pinch:

As for the new terous here, its indeed driven by a gal when me n my wife saw it, maybe also driven by her hubby too. Confirm its terous n not rush.. We smell already :D:lol::upsidedown:

• SRC Member

Where did your see the clam? Nice? Price? Me want a clam too!!!!

u will not get one unless its a blue clam, so the option to buy for u is out liao.... :lol: Yvonneysl got many blue clams leh :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
u will not get one unless its a blue clam, so the option to buy for u is out liao....  Yvonneysl got many blue clams leh 

Blue clam very common la... I find that this is the easiest way to add blue colour to the tank. :lol:

now must go hunting for red, green, multi colour, black & white clams :ph34r: must inform me when u spot any of them...Mr Clam King

Let me know when u free to bring me to the hardware shop... my timing very flexible one :P

• SRC Member

Blue clam very common la... I find that this is the easiest way to add blue colour to the tank. :lol:

now must go hunting for red, green, multi colour, black & white clams :ph34r: must inform me when u spot any of them...Mr Clam King

Let me know when u free to bring me to the hardware shop... my timing very flexible one :P

I agreed tat blue clamare beri common, but dear lady also abit chosey leh... Once she locks her eye on it, she will try her beri best to get it :fear: I did found some adnormal color besides common blue thou. :P maybe hopefully its still there when we go down :huh:

We sms again to go check the connector for the MH. probably will go on MOnday ard mid-day ?

B.T.W, u r still short of 12 clams, by then u will be the rein for the title of CLAM KING :bow: U thinking of getting a huge squammy like mine too ?