My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
Nite time..... learnt tat my little PBT has R.I.P :cry: saw the body yesterday behind the rocks but totally disappeared today, not traced of body found :nuke::fear:

That's one of your all time favourite, bro... Gone now.. :shock::shock:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

That's one of your all time favourite, bro... Gone now.. :shock::shock:

Ya, the cutie little fellow got into a fight with the P.T and I guess, he lost and eventually sucumb to death :(

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Wow! Unique pair... very nice bro... where you bought it?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Wow! Unique pair... very nice bro... where you bought it?

Thanks guys. Its not a pair yet but trying to get them pair up :lol:

Unique pair of clownfish

Have u guys notice tat this two in fact are not true percs. They are false crowns, but looks good enough for me with their patterns and colors. :D This morning check on them and found tat one of them got a blurry eye :( hope he is fine

You have quickly stocked up on SPS

Bro, i only got 2 frags of SPS from a reefer friend and its doing fine, rest went up lorry :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

u will have to prepare a RED PACKET as beri soon, u will be the GOD MUM of the babies :pinch::evil::fear::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: lol inside red packet put food to feed those little mantis! :ph34r::fear::lol:

wah bro.. nice clowns!!!

R.I.P little PBT :cry:

• SRC Member

reefing is still hard to aknowledge tat one minute u see ur fish, the next moment when u look at the tank again, found it dead :(

Well, reefing still goes on... with this addition :huh: Abit bleached but should recover in due time

post-34-1183648668.jpg

• SRC Member

BRO!!! stop it!!! stop posting your clam!!! lol... stop making me drool pls...

see your tank so nice feel like smashing my tank >.<...

and full of spawning creature!!!! :ph34r::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

ARGH!!! BETTER POST OR ELSE I GO RAID YOUR HOUSE!!!!! lol.... :lol::lol::lol::D:D

• SRC Member

Hey u've got some nice clams ah! The big dark brown/purplish squammy... did u got it from Irwana cuz it looks familiar ^_^

Looks like clams are getting popular again... all thanks to we few clams crazy reefer who starts posting nice and beautiful clams :P

• SRC Member
BRO!!! stop it!!! stop posting your clam!!! lol... stop making me drool pls...

see your tank so nice feel like smashing my tank >.<...

and full of spawning creature!!!! :ph34r::lol::lol::lol:

JH, dun drool lah, else ur mum got lotsa of hsework to do, like mopping :lol:

N pls refrain from smashing ur tank, can pass me ur gems first before smashing, can ? :P

He got a new clam today.

Look who's talking, U should post ur clammy, not me.... and how u got at one go ? :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Hey u've got some nice clams ah! The big dark brown/purplish squammy... did u got it from Irwana cuz it looks familiar ^_^

Looks like clams are getting popular again... all thanks to we few clams crazy reefer who starts posting nice and beautiful clams :P

The purplish color clam is a Maxima, somehow looks abit like squammy thou :lol: I got it some time ago, but not from irwarna :pinch: Clams has always been in my shopping list.... I used to own 12 clams in my tank. Biggest is 2 eight inches squammy and 6 maximas and 4 croceas :fear:

Now left with a baby and a mama squammy, 4 maximas and 0 croceas :( Definitely looking for more clams to add on :yeah: They are jus too beautiful to resists

• SRC Member

JH, dun drool lah, else ur mum got lotsa of hsework to do, like mopping :lol:

N pls refrain from smashing ur tank, can pass me ur gems first before smashing, can ? :P

Look who's talking, U should post ur clammy, not me.... and how u got at one go ? :eyebrow:

i think you mean germs.. lol.... haha... the monti i get from you doing well lobo doing well but somehow the brain melted... haiz....

• SRC Member

i think you mean germs.. lol.... haha... the monti i get from you doing well lobo doing well but somehow the brain melted... haiz....

Hi Jh, glad to know tat the lobo are doing well, as for the brain, melted ? How come ? Maybe the spot is not ideal ?

Well, here's DOGGIE hammer.... :lol: The shape looks like a doggie, dun u agree :pinch:

post-34-1183979343.jpg