My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
Woww.. first time see this bro Ft.. :yeah::lol: if you can take video i believe more interesting :lol:

Cute blenny there :D

I dunno how to make video clips from it lei. If not sure to download for u all to see. Remember my other black sailfin blenny ? She would come to my arm and start pecking on my arm as if there are algaes on it :pirate:

Well, sometimes fishes are so weird. Such as this nemo !!! :evil: First he wriggles on the coco worm, next he tickkle the clammy. After that, he went rolling on the star carpet ... sigh... Wat exactly he wanna do. He's all over the corals man :ooh:

post-4134-1203610596.jpg

post-4134-1203610636.jpg

post-4134-1203610654.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I dunno how to make video clips from it lei. If not sure to download for u all to see. Remember my other black sailfin blenny ? She would come to my arm and start pecking on my arm as if there are algaes on it :pirate:

Well, sometimes fishes are so weird. Such as this nemo !!! :evil: First he wriggles on the coco worm, next he tickkle the clammy. After that, he went rolling on the star carpet ... sigh... Wat exactly he wanna do. He's all over the corals man :ooh:

maybe ur arm really hv algae leh.. hahaha :whistle

i think ur nemo cannot decide which one is more comfy leh. :whistle

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Thomas Lim ever told me he caught a huge worms too in his tank and I never thought I too have such a HUGE worm in my tank too :unsure::blink: And luck was on my side when I spotted it when I went pee in the middle of the night. :whistle

Bro kelstorm, I was also thinking to use the huge worms for fishing, but withdraw the thought after the slime keeping coming out of the worms. as u can see the white paper too got colors and slimes all over :sick: Almost makes me puke :eyeblur: Next time, will reserve it for u to fish ya :lol:

wah.. when u pee, u catch huge worm.. wonder if u take a dump how? hahaha

anyway, i dun fish.. so, u can donate to UW world to feed the eagle ray... :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
maybe ur arm really hv algae leh.. hahaha :whistle

i think ur nemo cannot decide which one is more comfy leh. :whistle

Mayhe the nemo sees tat my arm got hair algae tat's Y peck on it. And I can tell u tat its ain't a cheeky peck but a nasty bite :ph34r:

wah.. when u pee, u catch huge worm.. wonder if u take a dump how? hahaha

anyway, i dun fish.. so, u can donate to UW world to feed the eagle ray...

Bro, U really are my bro. I was abt to post abt "DUMP" when u commented this. anyway, last night after "DUMP" :eyeblur: went to check the tank and saw... ... make a GUESS... :whistle

A 50 cents coin size hairy crab :pinch::eyeblur: Its near the sand bed and therefore little effort to capture the fugitive. Anyone wanna adopt ? :eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Mayhe the nemo sees tat my arm got hair algae tat's Y peck on it. And I can tell u tat its ain't a cheeky peck but a nasty bite :ph34r:

Bro, U really are my bro. I was abt to post abt "DUMP" when u commented this. anyway, last night after "DUMP" :eyeblur: went to check the tank and saw... ... make a GUESS... :whistle

A 50 cents coin size hairy crab :pinch::eyeblur: Its near the sand bed and therefore little effort to capture the fugitive. Anyone wanna adopt ? :eyebrow:

So good, I have been trying to catch/kill a 50c Teddy Bear Crab without success. Next time must invite you over. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
So good, I have been trying to catch/kill a 50c Teddy Bear Crab without success. Next time must invite you over. ;)

Thanks for the link bro. tat's the cute little fellow I caught. If u invites me over for the Teddy bear Crab, then U gotta let me use ur LOO in order to have a successful hunt for it ... :P:D:lol::fear: Only the LOO visit will create a miracle for it. there again, night time is best to hunt for those iritating pest/scavengers :fear:

Thanks for the link bro. tat's the cute little fellow I caught. If u invites me over for the Teddy bear Crab, then U gotta let me use ur LOO in order to have a successful hunt for it ... :P:D:lol::fear: there again, night time is best to hunt for those iritating pest/scavengers :fear:

:D... You are right, they are very secretive and most likely nocturnal cuz in my tank I can only see it during the night. Have tried several times to stab it but its just to fast for me... sigh...

Use toilet can... 20c... :P

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
:D... You are right, they are very secretive and most likely nocturnal cuz in my tank I can only see it during the night. Have tried several times to stab it but its just to fast for me... sigh...

Use toilet can... 20c... :P

maybe can try a inverted mineral bottle with some prawns inside over the night to see if the bear Crabs gets into to take the bait ? Of course gotta tied the prawn to a little rocks to secure it. When the worm is half body in the sand, it'll be quite a challenge to try to ctach it :pinch:

• SRC Member

oh.. my crab is smaller.. hv abt 5cent claw size.. cant see the full body... been trying to catch it too.. :pirate:

• SRC Member

U see.. hahaha... next time dump more.. and soon u be crab free.. hahah

• SRC Member

Bro Ft.. The nemo so fat :ooh: .. all the corals not allow him to stay cos the nemo too heavy liao :lol: he need to ask one by one to get permission for :snore::lol:

The purple tang also looks pui pui there :ooh::peace:

Bro you got more wrasse last night? :eyebrow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
U see.. hahaha... next time dump more.. and soon u be crab free.. hahah

Hummm.. U might wanna consider my dumping methods to clear of ur pests in ur tank if required :sick: well, here's the pics of the culprit crab :blink:

post-4134-1203772361.jpg

post-4134-1203772382.jpg

• SRC Member
Bro Ft.. The nemo so fat :ooh: .. all the corals not allow him to stay cos the nemo too heavy liao :lol: he need to ask one by one to get permission for :snore::lol:

The purple tang also looks pui pui there

Ya All greedy pig ... always hungry :unsure: They are always adventurous to venture to other corals to try on their new bed :eyeblur:

I will feed the fishes whenever I'm at home. So they eat more and also POO more :sick: But I still find some other tangs not so bui as compared to the PT lei

Bro you got more wrasse last night?

I didn't go for the shipment.... :cry: Must be quite exciting... did u grab any precious ??? :eyebrow::whistle

• SRC Member
Nice and compact setup, bro.

You may want to put a fan in the chiller compartment to blow/extract the hot air out of the compartment.

Thanks bro for the compliments :bow: The chiller compartment is not covered. This is to allow air circulation within the chiller and will not add heat to it too. I only cover the chiller compartment when there's guests ard :lol: so tat it looks neat.

wah wat fish is that??

Bro redDevils, The forensic science department after lab test reveals tat it belongs to the powder Brown Tang :cry: Anyway, didn't see the PBT for 2 days and got to discover the freek remains of the poor fish... May he rest in peace :(

• SRC Member
aiyo.. RIP PBrT :(

:thanks: Bro redDevils. :cry2: Even the bones have disappeared !!! Hope its the culprit is the apprehended crab tat I caught a few days ago ... :angry:

Bro redDevils, did u go to the Irwana's night shipment recently ? Saw ur wrasses collection, u gonna increase ur collection of it ?

• SRC Member
it happened to mine 2 only bones left :( i guess its animal kingdom..... :angel:

Ya I agreed with u too. Life and death is unavoidable. And Bro Lum, I'm alright, :thanks: jus tat, the dead fish's flesh are wipe out so super clean :shock: The bones are all so white clean :unsure: