6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

cannot compared to ur past glory ar :cry: ur sandbed is like the red carpet :yeah: waiting to see the phomeneon re-accurring again :upsidedown: Maybe wat i should do is add more roving red fishes :P

Not bad idea. . . add some fire gobies, some flame angels etc. . . add red gonipora, red cynarinas, red pratas, red brains, RBTA etc. . . :D

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member
Tell her per pcs $5. Little white lies.

bro.... if i tell her that its 5 bucks per pcs, she'll throw not jus me but also the tank out to sleep with me too :eyeblur: .... She always reef shop with me and dun u try to smoke her out with pricing. She knows abit here n there :cry: Anyway, she doesn't really bother as long as I keep within my spending means $$$ :upsidedown:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
I used to keep 1 there, bought from xiaodingdang. But as it eats live food i give it back to xiaodingdang. Wife complain as she wanna pray to guanyin. Quite mafan to feed in the sump oso.

its quite cruel to keep froggies, got to feed with live stocks. My wife's threaten to sell it away when I'm at work. :evil: Now I really got her Flair up as I secretly went to buy another baby frogy. They are jus too cute :P Xiaodingdang's frogy are those normal type, seen them before. I'm looking out for those colored ones. Here's the baby that i bought.Night time turns slightly greenish color :yeah:

post-34-1159251550.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Good 1 guys.... :D LFS keepers got nick names oso.... :lol: Sean, jialat lah u.... how can bring wife to LFS shopping?? Can only buy damsel and chromis when they are around :lol:

Can't resist to call him Xiaodingdan cos' he's so cute with his huge glass and with his trademark - SMILE :P

Can only buy damsel and chromis when they are around  :lol:

U r wrong here, bro. She won't allow me to buy damsel or chromis as It would meant food for the froggies. Other fishes like butterfly,trigger and angels can buy la, but in moderation pace :eyebrow: How's ur tank ? a few days ago, kennethk,hammy and i went hse visit and LFS visit too. Next time we gather again :peace:

• SRC Member
i wanna keep warties too!!! but no place in my sump.. haizzz. .

actually IMO they dun need big space as they hardly swims ard. They walk slow and as still as a L.R :heh: They dun need big area and quite easy to keep too

• SRC Member

Sean, still fowlr and fishes currently doing fine.

Can froggies be kept in the main tank with tangs and angels? i almost flood my fowlr with brine shrimp and mysis once every two days... Will that b sufficient to cater for their needs?

Last time i saw a stunning small red one at ML very tempted to get it :evil:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
Sean, still fowlr and fishes currently doing fine.

Can froggies be kept in the main tank with tangs and angels? i almost flood my fowlr with brine shrimp and mysis once every two days... Will that b sufficient to cater for their needs?

Last time i saw a stunning small red one at ML very tempted to get it :evil:

bro dennis, froggies eat live stocks as wat kenneth has said. Even though u flood the tank with pellets,brines shrimps etc. froggies would still wanna hunt live stocks for their food. I'm afraid that should u allow a froggy in ur main tank, it would help u clear ur live stock one by one :eyeblur::cry: Froggy can eat fishes of their own sizes and can even eat its own kind when hungry. So it'll be nightmare to have one among ur tangs and angels :pinch:

Froggies prefer to hunt for their food IMO. They dun like to be spoon fed 

Yup.... they prefer live stocks :angry: Its cruel but they r so adorable and cute fellows. :P